TrackTik is a tech scale-up company that is transforming the physical security industry worldwide with its first-of-its-kind integrated security workforce management software.
We saw the challenges the security guarding industry faced in terms of making the most of their resources and battling manual processes. Thinking that there must be a better way, we’ve been bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
Originally from Montreal, Canada, we have recently been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 Startups in Canada and ranked Canadian Business 2018 Startup 50 ranking of Canada’s Top New Growth Companies. With 120+ employees Montreal, we are now looking to expand our presence in Europe. Do you want to join a company in full swing to grow your career?
Do you love to solve problems with patience and empathy? Do you dream of working with technology, learn and want to grow in a highly collaborative environment? Do you have a passion for helping and teaching?
The TrackTik team in Amsterdam is looking to grow with two additional team members: a Client Success Specialist and a Customer Support Specialist, who could be you! Help us find the right solutions to product support queries so that security guarding companies can leverage our cloud SaaS platform to manage their workforce and keep people safe across the world!
- Effectively triage and troubleshoot incoming issues to determine severity; escalate when needed and be ready to work in teams to provide resolutions
- Own customer issues from start to finish, with empathy and care, through various channels: live chat, email or phone
- Answer clients’ software functionality questions in a clear and timely manner; forget about scripts: most solutions are as unique as our clients
- Work closely with our product and development teams to keep your knowledge up to date becoming an expert and resource for our clients
- Manage and monitor the queue of bugs reported by clients and TrackTikers
- Be a champion and the voice of our clients by sharing feedback internally and ensuring our development team can work on providing updates
- Assist, develop, author, and maintain product and process documentation as well as product education material
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ year(s) of customer-facing experience, client centricity and experience solving problems without following a script
- Experience in a SaaS and/or B2B environment
- Experience with ticketing systems; JIRA an asset
- Experience working remotely and with an international team will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy: you are curious and love technology in general; you are also interested in mastering the TrackTik software
- Proactivity, curiosity and ability to work independently: you will be challenged every day
- Experience with fast-changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills in English; proficiency in other languages spoken in Europe will be considered an asset
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Several social and company events hosted in our Montreal headquarters: yes, you get to fly in at least twice a year
- The perks of being in a WeWork location: social and professional events organized by various tenants, tea, coffee, a beer tap, Monday morning breakfast and a dog friendly office!
Join our team, where fun meets performance, results and flexibility. If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family!