As a UX designer at TrackTik, your mission is to reinvent existing products and ensure the successful adoption of new products and solutions through clear, creative and forward-thinking designs. To do so, you will plan and perform user research and UX strategy, interpret feedback and insights into value-driven experiences, and influence product priorities and roadmap.
As a member of the product team, you will collaborate across the organization to define designs, and test concepts and features. More specifically, you will apply design thinking to perform UX-related activities from idea to launch, working closely with Agile development teams to ensure execution of the designs.
- Create prototypes and wireframes
- Define user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Continuously improve information architecture and taxonomies
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Design and execute studies into user behaviour and attitudes
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Conduct usability testing and participate in quality control
- Develop best practices and ensure consistent and quality delivery of product functionality
Who You Are
- Creative and analytical, with attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for the user
- Enjoy collaborating with different teams
- Have worked at least 3 years designing, researching and building experiences for technology products
- Experience with industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Axure, Zeplin
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative user research, UX design best practices, and working in an Agile team
- Understanding of business metrics, interest in Enterprise tools, Security and/or Workforce management is an asset
- Ability to translate company goals and objectives into SaaS product experiences
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
TrackTik was recently voted as one of the Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn, positioning us as one of the best places to work in the country. For the third year in a row, we are also among the Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue. Our workforce management platform is now helping companies manage their security guards across 35+ countries and our team keeps expanding internationally.
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.