TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
TrackTik is looking for a Project Manager to ensure consistent and successful project delivery for our large and strategic clients! Working on 3-5 major projects at the same time, you will organize and manage internal efforts so that we meet and exceed clients’ expectations, no matter their industry or field of expertise.
Your Day to Day
- Own projects and ensure that their completion is on track and adheres to plans.
- In collaboration with Product, Solutions and Client Relationship Managers, gather requirements for new and existing clients for project scoping, including development needs.
- Define project timelines and detailed project plans including scope, schedule, costs, resources, risk and quality plans.
- Utilize your communication skills to elaborate on project scope and make sure that all stakeholders are aligned and updated.
- Be it during training and onboarding for the existing product or when we develop tailored solutions for our clients, prioritize and update the project plans and ensure that clients are kept in the loop through frequent calls.
- Analyze completed projects to constantly improve best practices and hence all future project deliveries.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in project management / project coordination; project management certification is an asset.
- Having knowledge about Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization.
- Experience interacting with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Experience in software, cloud and/or SaaS is a plus.
- Fluency in English; French is a strong asset
- Interest in occasional travel (up to 15% of your time).
- Outstanding ability to prioritize and multitask: as a scale-up, TrackTik is an ever-changing environment
- Group insurance benefits and matching for your RRSP contribution
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!