TrackTik is looking for a Project Manager to ensure consistent and successful project delivery for our large and strategic clients! Since 2013, we have been shaking security operations worldwide by bringing data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide.
Working on 3-5 major projects at the same time, you will organize and manage internal efforts so that we meet and exceed clients’ expectations, no matter their industry or field of expertise.
Your Day to Day
- Own projects and ensure that their completion is on track and adheres to plans.
- In collaboration with Product, Solutions and Client Relationship Managers, gather requirements for new and existing clients for project scoping, including development needs.
- Define project timelines and detailed project plans including scope, schedule, costs, resources, risk and quality plans.
- Utilize your communication skills to elaborate on project scope and make sure that all stakeholders are aligned and updated.
- Be it during training and onboarding for the existing product or when we develop tailored solutions for our clients, prioritize and update the project plans and ensure that clients are kept in the loop through frequent calls.
- Analyze completed projects to constantly improve best practices and hence all future project deliveries.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in project management / project coordination; project management certification is an asset.
- Having knowledge about Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Experience working in a cross-functional organization.
- Experience interacting with senior stakeholders internally and externally.
- Experience in software, cloud and/or SaaS is a plus.
- Fluency in English; French is a strong asset
- Interest in occasional travel (up to 15% of your time).
- Outstanding ability to prioritize and multitask: as a scale-up, TrackTik is an ever-changing environment
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
TrackTik was recently voted as one of the Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn, positioning us as one of the best places to work in the country. For the third year in a row, we are also among the Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue. Our workforce management platform is now helping companies manage their security guards across 35+ countries and our team keeps expanding internationally. We have also become the No. 1 software for security experts by driving efficiency and growth through automation and accurate data.