TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
You will be the crucial bridge to understand our client's needs and develop a solution to meet these requirements. You understand the client's needs, effectively manage expectations and subsequently relay all the information between the client and our internal teams and/or stakeholders. To make this happen, you will gather and transform technical requirements into clear projects that evolve into innovative client-centric solutions. You will also be required to transform all relevant integration requests into technical documentation that will be given to clients for final sign-off.
- Assess the functional and technical requirements related to integration projects
- Conduct research and analysis of business requirements; understand business needs and the challenges of the industry
- Be involved in sales demos for all kinds of complex implementations
- Understand the requests from internal and external stakeholders and managing expectations between all parties involved
- Communicate effectively the needs of the clients to our internal developers
- Working with the team, you will define scope; identify, create, update use cases and acceptance criteria, and provide functional specifications
- Maintain consistency between client needs and the proposed technical solutions
- Create and maintain documentation of the proposed technical solutions
- Produce technical documentation (Statement of Work, High Level Solution Design Document) for client requests for client sign-off in order for work to begin
- Leverage creative solutions in a fast-paced environment
Your Skills & Experience
- A technical diploma in Business Analysis or relevant equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- SQL and basic knowledge of query language.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to communicate information effectively in person as well as in written form
- Ability to speak the language of the clients and the ability to reproduce the technical written equivalent to our internal developers
- Experience in working with open APIs and middleware is a must
- Ability to anticipate situations and react proactively
- Proficiency in situational analysis, extensive problem-solving skills, and superior time management skills
- Experience in working across multiple teams
- Experience with web applications, desktop and mobile operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android)
- SaaS experience, an asset
- Innovative self-starter, and a team player that leads by example
- Group insurance benefits and matching for your RRSP contribution
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!