As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are instrumental in fueling TrackTik’s growth and employee retention!
You use online and in-person channels to find candidates, match them with the best opportunities for their career and anticipate future needs for our organization. You are curious and ready to venture outside of your comfort zone: each member of our team is familiar with every department and we work together to deal with fast-changing priorities!
If you are looking to join a highly collaborative environment that fuels success for TrackTikers and soon-to-be-TrackTikers while implementing processes that allow us to scale, we want to hear from you!
Your Day to Day
- Manage and drive the full-cycle recruitment process including drafting job descriptions, defining and executing pro-active sourcing strategies, screening and occasional in-person interviews with hiring managers
- Advise and coach hiring managers on questions related to recruitment and retention
- Contribute to defining and enhancing our employer brand
- Seek-out new, creative ways to find and engage the most motivated and ambitious candidates
- Leverage the power of actionable data to enhance our candidate experience and hiring operations
- Research and suggest continuous improvements to processes and practices that guide our Talent efforts
Who You Are
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English (written and spoken)
- 2+ years working in sourcing or talent acquisition in the technology startup space
- Experienced with recruitment tools including LinkedIn Recruiter and Applicant TrackTik Software such as Greenhouse is an asset
- Interested in measuring recruitment efforts and their outcomes
- Curiosity and ability to juggle multiple priorities and different personalities while staying cool-headed, efficient and positive
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
TrackTik was recently voted as one of the Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn, positioning us as one of the best places to work in the country. For the third year in a row, we are also among the Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue. Our workforce management platform is now helping companies manage their security guards across 35+ countries and our team keeps expanding internationally.
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.