TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company of 140+ employees which develops and commercializes a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you juggle finding new talent across all of our departments and leading initiatives which support performance, belonging and career growth for TrackTikers.
You find creative ways to identify diverse candidates motivated by our mission and growth objectives, coach and advise both applicants and managers and set teams up for success. Given the competitiveness of the market, you are always strategically thinking about ways to articulate our employer value proposition and differentiate ourselves from other software companies.
You are not afraid of challenging assumptions, keeping an open mind for non-traditional profiles, sharing market insights, venturing outside of your comfort zone and launching new initiatives. You are a team player and people describe you as positive and flexible. You are looking to balance recruitment with other projects that will have a direct positive impact on the employee journey.
If you want to join a dedicated team fueling success for TrackTikers and soon-to-be-TrackTikers, we want to hear from you!
Your Day to Day
- Manage and drive the full-cycle recruitment process including defining company needs, translating them into meaningful job descriptions, defining and executing pro-active sourcing strategies, interviewing and making the best hiring decisions
- Advise and coach managers on questions related to recruitment and retention
- Contribute to defining and enhancing our employer brand
- Seek-out creative ways to find and engage diverse groups of candidates
- Leverage the power of actionable data to enhance our candidate experience and hiring efficiency
- Research and suggest continuous improvements to processes and practices that guide our Talent efforts in recruitment and beyond
Your Skills and Experience
- Fluent in English; French is a strong asset
- 1+ year working in sourcing or talent acquisition in the technology / startup space or applied experience in business development and interest to transition to recruitment
- Experienced sourcing via LinkedIn Recruiter and / or leading creative headhunting initiatives
- Curiosity and ability to juggle multiple priorities and different personalities while staying cool-headed, efficient and positive
The following skills, experiences and interests would be great assets:
- Social media savvy
- Writing, video recording and / or video editing skills
- Experience working with in tandem with HR teams
- An interest in measuring our efforts and their outcomes
- An authentic drive for more diversity, inclusion, belonging and equity
- Comprehensive health and dental plans from day 1
- An Employer Assistance Program
- Telemedicine 24/7
- Matching for your RRSP contributions
- Long-term access to teleworking
- One paid volunteer day a year
- One additional day of vacation per year of service
- Referral bonuses
- When we are not working remotely, access to a recently-renovated office in Montreal including a mini-gym, massage chairs, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!