As a Salesforce Administrator, you drive adoption and utilization of Salesforce.com for TrackTik users. You are the go-to-person for all questions about the platform, you are the lead trainer and strategic resource for department heads to leverage customer data. Working directly with leadership, you will help to determine the Salesforce roadmap and systems architecture of TrackTik.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to create Salesforce hierarchies, generate custom workflows based on roles, split functionality based on client segments and geographic regions
- Work closely with the marketing team on ad tracking, lead tracking, automation and assignment
- Collaborate with our sales department to ensure the optimal functioning of workflows
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party providers to increase data visibility
- Create, test and maintain new processes to limit redundancies and errors
- Provide insights into Salesforce data by building and maintaining custom reports and working closely with our Business Intelligence Developer to ensure that data can be leveraged
- Build and maintain written training materials and conduct hands-on training for relevant TrackTikers
- Manage release schedules and ensure that Salesforce updates are proactive
- Maintain Salesforce Administrator status by staying up to date on releases and passing maintenance tests
- Ensure data is clean and maintain data integrity
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce from a setup standpoint (we use Lightning)
- Certified Salesforce Admin an asset
- Experience in project management for Salesforce releases
- Experience working with a marketing automation tool (Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud) an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced highly entrepreneurial work environment.
- Excellent ability to interpret data and communicate results
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
TrackTik’s integrated security operations management software is the industry’s only all-in-one platform offering security service companies complete control of every aspect of their business. Here at TrackTik we save our customers time and money by enabling them to access insight, streamline operations, and improve business development through easy-to-use mobile and web-based technology, customized implementation and technical support, and a personalized sales toolbox.
TrackTik was recently voted as one of the Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn, positioning us as one of the best places to work in the country. For the third year in a row, we are also among the Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue. Our workforce management platform is now helping companies manage their security guards across 35+ countries and our team keeps expanding internationally. We have also become the No. 1 software for security experts by driving efficiency and growth through automation and accurate data.