TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We have raised over $50M in funding and are now looking to grow our team with exceptional professionals: do you want to help us continue revolutionizing the industry?
Acting as a pre-sales consultant, the Solution Specialist is the TrackTik and industry expert focusing on the feasibility of a prospect's request. You will become a product expert and leverage your advanced knowledge of the system, creative thinking and attention to detail to support the Sales and Client Success teams to ensure our clients are delivered the best value possible!
Opportunity Analysis and Solution
- Act as a trusted resource for our Sales team, removing technical blockers with urgency and jumping into prospect conversations when appropriate.
- Support the Sales and Client Success teams throughout the initial scope definition with clients.
- Support with product demonstrations, deep dive into client's business operations and organizational structure, assess the client’s fit to TrackTik’s product offering and provide solutions based on their requirements.
- Solve customer business challenges by presenting the value of the application and providing solutions to client pain points by means of Solution documentation.
- Be empowered to make informed decisions for both TrackTik and the client. .
- Support operational execution of complex deals.
- Maintain excellent communication with other departments and client owners and partner with them to solve problems and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Represent TrackTik by acting as a system and industry expert for both internal resources and external clients.
- Actively support the Client Success team with solution advice and best practices.
- Transfer knowledge to pre-sales peers via mentoring and contributing participation in peer education programs.
- Facilitate the smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design.
- Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations back to the Solutions team.
Skills & Experience
- A Business Analytics degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in working with SaaS applications
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to communicate information effectively in person as well as in written form
- Ability to anticipate situations and react proactively
- Proficiency in situational analysis, extensive problem-solving skills, and superior time management skills
- Experience in working across multiple teams
- A team player that leads by example
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want to hear from you!