TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be in charge of TrackTik’s lead generation efforts and will make a direct contribution to our growth. You will manage our marketing automation software, Marketo, and will monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Ultimately, your role will require working hand in hand with other departments to build campaigns that help TrackTik grow revenue, increase brand awareness, and solidify its position as an industry leader.
- Ensure the smooth running of the marketing automation processes, including:
- Monitoring email deliverability
- List management
- Setting up and execute email deployments
- Testing the different type of content/design/HTML results in higher deliverability rates and report on email performance
- Manage the maintenance, development and administration of the marketing automation tool and optimize current processes and workflows.
- Implementing nurturing strategies that will fully optimize acquisition, lead nurture, customer onboarding, cross-sell, up-sell, cross-brand and retention opportunities.
- Build, segment and test frameworks for continuous improvement of targeted marketing communications.
- Analyze the success of existing streams and improve to support growth.
- Execute tactical plans that will support the overall nurture strategy across multiple channels such as email, display advertising, social media, chat, in product notifications, and other.
- Manage other projects and tasks as required.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience in a marketing automation role, preferably in a software/tech environment.
- Good understanding of marketing automation tools, such as Marketo, customer life-cycles and email nurturing campaigns.
- Skilled at navigating email marketing or marketing automation platforms, and knowledge of where to go in each platform to find the information needed.
- Meticulous with creating and launching campaigns from start to finish. You can set up all of the needed components to execute the campaign or program, including A/B tests.
- Understanding the value of marketing automation, and loves to dig into how to best accomplish a specific goal.
- Keen attention to detail and an ability to understand how data passes from system to system.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) an asset.
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want to hear from you!