TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with Product Managers to define and document detailed requirements that supports the product backlog. You are responsible for gathering insights from clients and users, actively organize and participate in user research. In addition, you will contribute your expert knowledge in a given problem area, ensuring that features are designed appropriately to meet users’ and clients’ needs.
You will be joining TrackTik at a pivotal moment of company growth. Be ready to work in a fast-paced environment. Eager to investigate and learn about various business problems, you will propose new opportunities to develop better solutions for our clients. To succeed, developing a deep understanding of how security businesses operate is key, as well as the ability to interpret the influence of market and industry trends.
If you want to put your curiosity and organizational skills to good use, and excited by the opportunity to work with a team as motivated as you to find solutions for real problems - come talk with us!
- Gather and analyse needs from internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities, or problem areas to tackle as a team.
- Contribute to competitive research and monitor the challenges of the industry.
- Lead analysis activities, present findings and propose solutions/alternatives.
- Work closely with Product Managers to define and document product requirements.
- Conduct user research with UX team and develop a deep understanding of business needs.
- Collaborate with team to define product backlog and keep support documentation up-to-date.
- Support developers during Agile Sprints, clarifying acceptance criteria as needed.
- Analyse data to determine product performance and propose optimizations.
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a tech company as a business analyst or similar role.
- Experience defining requirements and mapping processes.
- Good interviewer, fast learner, and proven ability to explain complex subjects in simple terms.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, self-starter, and excellent at communicating with different stakeholders
- Experience or personal interest in analytics and data.
- Experience with web applications, desktop and mobile operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android) - SaaS experience, an asset.
- Very good writing and verbal skills in English.
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent in a recently-renovated office
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays as well as fresh fruit, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- An office garden with fresh basil, mint, kale and tomatoes, to name a few
- A mini-gym and shower
- Two massage chairs
- A flight simulator
- Team building activities
- Celebration of professional and personal accomplishments every last Friday of the month
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!