We look forward to growing our Product team and are excited about talking to interested candidates. Note that we are also rolling out some exciting additional product management processes internally and investing effort on developing our existing team members. As such, there might be a few weeks’ delay between the moment you apply and the moment we circle back with you: we want to ensure we come up with the best possible structure so that everyone can grow and deliver their best work!
TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management software for the security industry. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a Business Analyst at TrackTik you are a key actor in knowledge transfer across business and technical teams via thorough business and functional analysis.
Whether you come from a formal technical background or have learned the ropes directly in your job, you understand the principles driving software development. Your colleagues describe you as a fast learner and a great communicator who can juggle multiple priorities and navigate ambiguity. You are a good interviewer and differentiate yourself by your ability to explain complex subjects in simple terms.
If you want to put your curiosity, business and organizational skills to good use, and are excited by the opportunity to work with a team of self-starters finding solutions to real problems, reach out to us!
- Collect and refine business and technical requirements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create a systematic way to define priorities to assist in decision-making and own the maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports and analyses to drive business decision-making.
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to drive product development.
- Prepare user research and interview materials then analyze findings for new product development.
- Conduct competitive and market research and analysis
- Create system and use case diagrams for solution evaluation
- Keep documentation up to date
- Participate in the Product Management Team’s overall process implementation and control and constantly look for improvement opportunities
- Support Product Owners during Agile Sprints, clarifying acceptance criteria, KPIs, analytics, functional needs as needed.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience including at least 2+ years of experience as an effective business analyst and 1+ year experience as a functional analyst in a tech company.
- Great writing and verbal skills in English. French is an asset.
- Software experience preferred; SaaS experience is an asset
- Experience defining requirements and mapping processes; experience with APIs is an asset.
- Experience gathering data from multiple sources including from existing data repositories.
- Group insurance benefits and matching for your RRSP contribution
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!