TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
You will be part of a team who has a deep understanding of what it takes to create a robust, mission critical and secure web application. Having experience with Linux systems and cloud IT operations, your grasp of automation tools, and your ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools, will allow you to develop code to maximize our systems’ performance. Wearing both SysAdmin and DevOps hats, you should feel comfortable with frequent and incremental code testing and deployment, and comfortable collaborating with various stakeholders. Your leadership and initiatives will help move the business forward and give it a stronger technological advantage!
Your Day to Day
- Develop automation scripts and tools to deploy, configure, manage and monitor the back-end solution
- Manage and optimize virtual infrastructure hosted on AWS
- Support the team’s continuous integration and continuous deployment initiatives
- Collaborate with software development teams to troubleshoot issues and identify bottlenecks
- Contribute to service capacity planning and demand forecasting
- Resolve service problems (you will be on call for periods of time)
- Evaluate and evolve ongoing design, architecture, standards, and methods for TrackTik's infrastructure and systems
- Create measures to ensure the solution’s strength and reliability 24/7 and 365
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent study experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a SysAdmin and/or as a DevOps developer
- Experience with cloud infrastructure management, more specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Good knowledge of Linux (i.e. Ubuntu)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Jenkins and AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with high availability strategies and high load deployments
- Experience with MySQL databases (Amazon RDS)
- Experience with shell scripts
- Fluent in English, French an asset
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take initiative, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun.