TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We take phenomenal pride in our software’s quality and testing process, and we’re looking for a talented Software QA Analyst to help us maintain and evolve our standards of quality when it comes to reliability, usability, and performance. You will be involved in planning, designing, maintaining and executing meaningful tests and providing important quality related information.
- Test, evaluate, and explore the product, its features, and functionalities
- Report the status and progress of testing to key project stakeholders
- Provide important quality related information to members of the project team
- Work with stakeholders to help determine release readiness of product and features
- Design meaningful tests that consider project context and test coverage
- Generate, brainstorm, and design valuable test ideas
- Lead and perform functional, API, regression and user acceptance tests
- Write clear and concise bug reports adhering to team guidelines in Jira
- Use QA approaches, strategies, techniques, and processes that best fit the mission
- Validate test plans and test coverage models with Software Engineering team
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, story grooming sessions, story estimates, and sprint retrospective meetings
- Collaborate with project teams to discuss business requirements and needs, project risks, technical aspects, coverage, and integrations
- Maintain and implement a high quality of standard for all systems under test
- Provide recommendations and feedback to the team to improve product quality and processes
Your Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a software quality assurance or software quality engineer role
- Experience working with environments using MySQL
- Experience in testing Websites and Web applications
- Mobile application testing experience: worked with native or hybrid apps; is up-to-date with Apple and Android practices and design, Appstore and Google Play build requirements and submission; App debugging and logging validation.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Appium, Java, and Swift or Objective-C Knowledge in Android Studio, Xcode, Espresso is a plus.
- Experience working with a REST API architecture
- Worked with any API testing tool such as Postman, Rest Assured, SoapUI
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Strong communicator who can work with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of different software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Previous experience in working with a Test Management system (Testrail,HP ALM,Zephyr,TestLink,)
- Experience with bug tracking systems (i.e. JIRA, Bugzilla, HP ALM, Mantis, etc)
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, autonomy, and collaboration skills
- Experience working with mind maps is a plus
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!