TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We have raised over $50M in funding and are now looking to grow our team with exceptional professionals: do you want to help us continue revolutionizing the industry?
We take phenomenal pride in our software’s quality and tests, and we’re looking for a talented Software QA Analyst to help us maintain our standards of quality when it comes to reliability, usability, and performance. You will be involved in planning, developing, maintaining and executing test cases.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and quality and inspection systems
- Collect and compile statistical quality data in JIRA and analyze that data to identify areas for improvement
- Develop test plans to verify software requirements and usability and validate test plans with the Software Engineering team
- Conduct testing of core product functionality
- Synchronize with different teams to make sure test coverage is correct and integrations work properly
- Work closely with the team to improve product quality
- Provide documentation to various teams to determine release readiness of products or product features
- Lead/execute functional, API, regression and user acceptance test cycles
- Document and report defects within established process and tracking system
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a software quality assurance or software quality engineer role
- Experience working with environments using MySQL
- Experience in testing Websites and Web applications
- Mobile application testing experience: worked with native orhybrid apps; is up-to-date with Apple and Android practices and design, Appstore and Google Play build requirements and submission; App debugging and logging validation.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Appium, Java, and Swift or Objective-C Knowledge in Android Studio, Xcode, Espresso is a plus.
- Experience working with a REST API architecture
- Worked with any API testing tool such as Postman,Rest Assured,SoapUI etc
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Previous experience in working with a Test Management system (Testrail,HP ALM,Zephyr,TestLink,)
- Experience with a bug tracking systems (i.e. JIRA, Bugzilla, HP ALM, Mantis, etc)
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, autonomy and collaborativeness
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem-solving, we want to hear from you!