TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We take phenomenal pride in our software’s quality and tests, and we’re looking for a talented Software QA Analyst to help us maintain our standards of quality when it comes to reliability, usability, and performance. You will be involved in planning, developing, maintaining and executing test cases.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and quality and inspection systems
- Collect and compile statistical quality data in JIRA and analyze that data to identify areas for improvement
- Develop test plans to verify software requirements and usability and validate test plans with the Software Engineering team
- Conduct testing of core product functionality
- Synchronize with different teams to make sure test coverage is correct and integrations work properly
- Work closely with the team to improve product quality
- Provide documentation to various teams to determine release readiness of products or product features
- Lead/execute functional, API, regression and user acceptance test cycles
- Document and report defects within established process and tracking system
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a software quality assurance or software quality engineer role
- Experience working with environments using MySQL
- Experience in testing Websites and Web applications (front-end / back-end). Ability to investigate and differentiate front-end from back-end issues.
- Mobile application testing experience: worked with native or hybrid apps; up-to-date with Apple and Android practices and design, Appstore and Google Play build requirements and submission; App debugging and logging validation.
- Experience working with a REST API architecture. Worked with any API testing tool such as Postman,Rest Assured,SoapUI etc
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of various software testing methods (Regression, Load/Stress, Code Coverage Analysis, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance)
- Experience with Test management tools (Testrail)
- Experience with a bug tracking systems (i.e. JIRA)
- Understanding of languages like JSON, HTML, PHP.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, autonomy and collaborativeness
- Knowledge of Java, Swift or Objective-C in Android Studio, Xcode, Espresso is an asset.
- Previous experience with QA Automation frameworks or tools is an asset : Appium, Selenium, Codeception
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!