Are you resilient, friendly and well-spoken? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? Are you sales-driven and interested in a career in sales? The Business Development Agent position at TrackTik looks like a perfect fit for you!
You will focus on lead generation for inside sales, which involves cold calling and emailing new potential clients from the security guarding industry. Your mission is to generate leads, bring in new business clients and attract clients to attend virtual demo meetings. You will be coached to become more familiar with software sales and also have the potential to grow within TrackTik and become a Business Development Representative once you have demonstrated you're a high performer.
TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
- Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn
- Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue by Deloitte for the third year in a row
- Top 50 Canada’s Top New Growth Companies by Canadian Business
- Contact security guarding companies and pitch TrackTik’s products using your business acumen and sales skills.
- Perform a high number of cold calls and send strategic emails to create a great first impression for prospects.
- Evaluate lead potential by asking questions and adopting a consultative sales approach, qualify them and book demos to be performed by members of the sales team.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client pipeline and records to ensure information sharing across the team and so that other team members can help sign the deals that you initiated.
- Attend regular sales meetings and work daily with other departments.
Your Skills & Experience
- Sales aptitudes and willingness to grow your career in sales.
- Cold calling experience.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to deal with rejection and demonstrate resiliency.
- Comfortable talking to C-level executives and/or owners of small companies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Salesforce, an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a flash.
- Personalized coaching with our Sales Manager with 10+ years of hands-on sales experience
- No internal competition: everyone has an assigned territory and collaboration is incentivized through team targets
- 3 weeks of vacation available from your first year
- Flexibility: come early or leave late to adjust to your clients’ availability in your geographical regions
- Monthly team building activities within your department and company wide events such as our Summer Chill Day (take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWWRmD4moc&t=13s)
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays and Lunch & Learn sessions to keep your skills sharp
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent and a gorgeous office renovated a few months ago. Have you ever wanted to have a meeting in a swing?
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we would love to hear from you!