Are you resilient, friendly and well-spoken? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? Are you sales-driven and interested in a career in sales? The Business Development Agent position at TrackTik looks like a perfect fit for you!
You will focus on lead generation for inside sales, which involves cold calling and emailing new potential clients from the security guarding industry. Your mission is to generate leads, bring in new business clients and attract clients to attend virtual demo meetings. You will be coached to become more familiar with software sales and also have the potential to grow within TrackTik and become a Business Development Representative once you have demonstrated you're a high performer.
- Contact security guarding companies and pitch TrackTik’s products using your business acumen and sales skills.
- Perform a high number of cold calls and send strategic emails to create a great first impression for prospects.
- Evaluate lead potential by asking questions and adopting a consultative sales approach, qualify them and book demos to be performed by members of the Sales team.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client pipeline and records to ensure information sharing across the team and so that other team members can help sign the deals that you initiated.
- Attend regular sales meetings and work daily with other departments.
Your Skills & Experience
- Sales aptitudes and willingness to grow your career in sales.
- Cold calling experience.
- Business acumen.
- Ability to deal with rejection and demonstrate resiliency.
- Comfortable talking to C-level executives and/or owners of small companies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with Salesforce, an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a flash.
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you!
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration.
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
- Three weeks of vacation.
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent in Montreal's exciting Plateau area.
- Don’t bring your lunch on Tuesdays!
- Social and company events.
About our TrackTikers
Creative, engaged and ambitious employees are hallmarks to our success. At TrackTik, we are proud to be voted as one of the Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn, positioning us as one of the best places to work in the country. Our employees make this possible through their commitment and determination. We value a diverse workforce and promote collaboration through all of our business units.
Our workforce management platform is now helping companies manage their security guards across 35+ countries and our team keeps expanding internationally. TrackTik has also been listed among the Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue for the third consecutive year.
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, then we want you as part of our family!
You can learn more about TrackTik by visiting our website at https://www.tracktik.com/