TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a technical support/helpdesk employee, your responsibility will be to monitor, maintain and support the IT remote network infrastructures within the organization.
Tasks will include user support for any issue pertaining to the user’s work environment, such as forgotten passwords, viruses, email problems, printing or computer problems, etc.
Your technical support role will be vital to the ongoing operational efficiency of the company.
- Installing and configuring laptops with equipment delivery and packaging
- Troubleshooting and clear documentation in ticketing system
- Diagnosing and solving any type of hardware/software issue, either over the phone or face to face
- Configuring and supporting remote security infrastructure (anti-virus, e-mail filtering)
- Maintaining equipment inventory
- Delegating access rights, licensing and permissions to various applications
- Performing internal technical support with users
- Other related tasks on demand
Your Skills & Experience
- A certificate or associate’s degree in a related area such as IT, computer science, desktop support, or proven experience as a computer technician or similar role
- Remote networking administration experience
- Familiarity with GSuite and Slack
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Interpersonal and creative problem-solving skills with a focus on end-user fulfillment
- Knowledge of Windows, Ubuntu and Mac OS X operating systems
- Fluent in English
- Own a vehicle and possess a valid drivers license
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!