Make sure you submit your portfolio: we won't be able to evaluate applications that do not include any work samples.
TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We are looking for an energetic, creative individual looking for an opportunity to grow with a young startup, and get their hands dirty in all aspect of visual communication, marketing campaigns and brand identity.
- Ideation of all visual and creative elements for new marketing campaigns, and product releases, while collaborating with executive and marketing staff
- Maintaining a consistent brand image across all marketing and product related communication initiatives.
- Be an awesome multi-tasker with excellent time management skills to easily handle and manage production timeline for a variety of stakeholders (tradeshow booth, promo items, website and print).
- Custom and creative design work for client services work within TrackTik apps.
- Well rounded production skills. Ability to take an idea from research to sketch to pixel perfect design
- Bonus ability to translate your visual work into HTML / CSS
Skills & Experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience with HTML / CSS is a bonus
- Expert in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional design work experience
- Knowledge of typography, identity, and marketing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Fantastic time management and multi-tasking ability and being comfortable in a very fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want to hear from you!