Make sure you submit your portfolio: we won't be able to evaluate applications that do not include any work samples.
TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We are looking for an energetic, creative individual looking for an opportunity to grow with a young startup, and get their hands dirty in all aspects of visual communication, marketing campaigns and brand identity.
Ideation of all visual and creative elements for new digital marketing campaigns, and product releases, while collaborating with executive and marketing staff
Maintaining a consistent brand image across all marketing and product related communication initiatives.
Be an awesome multi-tasker with excellent time management skills to easily handle and manage production timeline for a variety of stakeholders (digital campaigns, social media, brochures, presentations, tradeshow collateral, promo items, website and print).
Custom and creative design work for client services work within TrackTik apps.
Well rounded production skills. Ability to take an idea from research to sketch to pixel perfect design
Bonus ability to translate your visual work into HTML / CSS
Skills & Experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience with HTML / CSS is a bonus
- Experience creating and editing videos
- Expert in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign
- Experience with the Google Suite
- Minimum 1-3 years of professional design work experience
- Knowledge of typography, identity, and marketing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Fantastic time management and multi-tasking ability and being comfortable in a very fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!