TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, development, launch and adoption of products. Working in a team with UX designers, Developers, Business analysts and Product Marketers, you lead the definition of the roadmap for your team. You will report to the Head of Product, and have a direct influence on the product strategy and vision.
You will be joining TrackTik at a pivotal moment of company growth. Be ready to work in a fast-paced environment. Are you always ready to get things organized, self-motivated and committed to achieve challenging goals?
If you’re someone who thrives on uncovering users’ true needs, and turn solution ideas into products people will love - we want to hear from you.
- Constantly learn more about the security industry and TrackTik’s products, to become a product expert and be able to anticipate business needs.
- Work with your product team to define and design new product features, collaborating on plans and supporting documentation.
- Keep your product roadmap up-to-date and maintain a prioritized backlog for Agile Sprints.
- Be a key player of the development squad, ensuring planning, grooming, daily scrums, demos and retrospectives.
- Provide timely responses on feature requests, bugs or improvements.
- Help prepare product materials, such as release notes and user guides.
- Provide training to sales, support and client success teams to roll out changes, improvements or new products.
- Join calls with clients and occasionally travel on-site to perform user interviews.
- Report on product performance, and ensure adoption of your product and new features.
- Participate in improving overall product management best practices, resources and tools,
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a tech company as a product manager or similar role.
- Experience in Lean/Agile management, and working in Design Sprints.
- Proven ability to make timely decisions and to communicate good and bad news effectively.
- Experience with web applications, desktop and mobile operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android).
- Sound understanding of various SaaS pricing and B2B business models.
- Excellent spoken and written in English, French or other languages an asset.
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent in a recently-renovated office
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays as well as fresh fruit, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- An office garden with fresh basil, mint, kale and tomatoes, to name a few
- A mini-gym and shower
- Two massage chairs
- A flight simulator
- Team building activities
- Celebration of professional and personal accomplishments every last Friday of the month
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!