TrackTik was recently voted as one of the Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn, positioning us as one of the best places to work in the country. For the third year in a row, we are also among the Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue. Our workforce management platform is now helping companies manage their security guards across 35+ countries and our team keeps expanding internationally.
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, development, launch and adoption of products. Working in a team with UX designers, Developers, Business analysts and Product Marketers, you lead the definition of the roadmap for your team. You will report to the Head of Product, and have a direct influence on the product strategy and vision.
You will be joining TrackTik at a pivotal moment of company growth. Be ready to work in a fast-paced environment. Are you always ready to get things organized, self-motivated and committed to achieve challenging goals?
If you’re someone who thrives on uncovering users’ true needs, and turn solution ideas into products people will love - we want to hear from you.
- Constantly learn more about the security industry and TrackTik’s products, to become a product expert and be able to anticipate business needs.
- Work with your product team to define and design new product features, collaborating on plans and supporting documentation.
- Keep your product roadmap up-to-date and maintain a prioritized backlog for Agile Sprints.
- Be a key player of the development squad, ensuring planning, grooming, daily scrums, demos and retrospectives.
- Provide timely responses on feature requests, bugs or improvements.
- Help prepare product materials, such as release notes and user guides.
- Provide training to sales, support and client success teams to roll out changes, improvements or new products.
- Join calls with clients and occasionally travel on-site to perform user interviews.
- Report on product performance, and ensure adoption of your product and new features.
- Participate in improving overall product management best practices, resources and tools,
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a tech company as a product manager or similar role.
- Experience in Lean/Agile management, and working in Design Sprints.
- Proven ability to make timely decisions and to communicate good and bad news effectively.
- Experience with web applications, desktop and mobile operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android).
- Sound understanding of various SaaS pricing and B2B business models.
- Excellent spoken and written in English, French or other languages an asset.
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events