TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
You are a generalist who has a deep understanding of what it takes to create a robust mission critical and secure website. You are at ease using PHP and MVC Frameworks, APIs to construct the backbone of web applications. You speak in SQL scripts. You have a habit of writing tests for every functionality you write. You have experimented deployment of web application on Amazon AWS. Then you are the perfect fit!
- Develop new modules and features for the TrackTik SaaS application
- Build new features based on the product roadmap
- Create and maintain the application on multiple platforms (Linux, Android) based on customers’ requests
- Work as a part of a team and respect coding and documentation guidelines
- Plan system updates for all clients
- Advocate best practices in both design and the underlying code with a focus on quality, organization, and automation
- Deliver request for specific client in a timely manner
- Manage internal relationship with other departments
- Analyze current industry market and potential assets for the system
- Work with other talented front and backend engineers to create, scale, and deliver new features and services across web, android and ios applications
Your Skills & Experience
- Software engineering degree and 5 + years of PHP back-end development experience
- Experience building modular code with leading web MVC frameworks
- Capacity to work on entire web software stack (from Linux to CSS tools)
- PHP; other languages a plus
- Experience with a PHP Framework
- MySQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Open Source APIs
- Functional Knowledge of Linux
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-starter with a lot of initiative; we won’t be watching your every move, show us what you’ve got!
- Very good at what you do, but humble about it
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!