TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry.
In 2021 and 2022 we were named one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium-Sized Employers. We are proud of our people driven culture & philosophy. We nurture it through our core values: Accountability, Inclusive Collaboration, Service Excellence, Be True and Encouraging Innovation - while offering a safe and diverse workplace to our people.
TrackTik keeps its employees' experience as a priority and offers a flexible working environment where we promote opportunities for you to find optimal balance and integration. Either working remotely anywhere in Canada, enjoying our office space in Montreal or even setting up a temporary office abroad (some guidelines and policies will apply).
You are a generalist who has a deep understanding of what it takes to create a robust mission critical and secure website. You are at ease using PHP and MVC Frameworks, APIs to construct the backbone of web applications. You speak in SQL scripts. You have a habit of writing tests for every functionality you write. You have experimented deployment of web application on Amazon AWS. Then you are the perfect fit!
- Develop new modules and features for the TrackTik SaaS application
- Build new features based on the product roadmap
- Create and maintain the application on multiple platforms (Linux, Android) based on customers’ requests
- Work as a part of a team and respect coding and documentation guidelines
- Plan system updates for all clients
- Advocate best practices in both design and the underlying code with a focus on quality, organization, and automation
- Deliver request for specific client in a timely manner
- Manage internal relationship with other departments
- Analyze current industry market and potential assets for the system
- Work with other talented front and backend engineers to create, scale, and deliver new features and services across web, android and ios applications
Your Skills & Experience
- Software engineering degree and 5 + years of PHP back-end development experience
- Experience building modular code with leading web MVC frameworks
- Capacity to work on entire web software stack (from Linux to CSS tools)
- PHP; other languages a plus
- Experience with a PHP Framework
- MySQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Open Source APIs
- Functional Knowledge of Linux
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-starter with a lot of initiative; we won’t be watching your every move, show us what you’ve got!
- Very good at what you do, but humble about it
- Comprehensive health and dental plans from day 1
- An Employer Assistance Program for you and your dependents
- Telemedicine 24/7
- Matching for your RRSP contributions
- One paid volunteer day a year
- One additional day of vacation per year of service with our TrackTik days
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible working environment: Option to work fully remotely from anywhere in Canada and/or to enjoy our Montreal office if located nearby.
- International remote-work policies in place
- Team building activities and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: Accountability, Inclusive Collaboration, Service Excellence, Be True and Encouraging Innovation?