We will not consider applications which do not include a portfolio, i.e. at least 2-3 pieces that you have authored; bonus points if they deal with a technical product.
TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will play a central role in telling TrackTik’s story. Drawing on your proven communications, research and writing skills, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing content marketing campaigns and content management initiatives from writing blog articles, white papers and case studies for the purpose of generating B2B leads.
- Write: most of your time will be focused around creating compelling content, blog articles, press releases, email marketing messages and website content to attract new prospects
- Research, identify and write compelling news stories to publish on TrackTik’s blog and social media channels, as well as press releases and content for educational webinars
- Lead the creation, design and writing of TrackTik’s marketing assets from case studies and whitepapers to infographics
- Assist in the maintenance of a central, accessible repository of statistics, quotes, testimonials and other market research to support TrackTik’s sales efforts
- Keep marketing resources organized and work with our Translator to ensure that content is available in both English and French
- Ensure web content is audience-centric and Search Engine Optimized
- Stay up-to-date on current and emerging content marketing trends and their applicability to TrackTik’s marketing needs
Skills & Experience
- 1+ year of experience writing compelling marketing content (email copy, brochures, white papers, press releases) for B2B lead generation
- Fluent in both English and French
- You are a storyteller with solid writing skills with the ability to adjust your tone to various audiences
- Strong understanding and experience generating SEO content
- Strategic content mindset: you can take a single subject area and building articles, brochures, emails and infographics around it
- Ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and results-driven organization
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want to hear from you!