TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing an integrated workforce management solution that secures over 200,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We are the industry's only all-in-one solution and market leader when it comes to bringing the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide. Thanks to TrackTik, we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
We have raised over $50M in funding and are now looking to grow our team with exceptional sales professionals: do you want to become our revenue powerhouse and help us continue to revolutionize the industry?
- Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn
- Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue by Deloitte for the third year in a row
- Top 50 Canada’s Top New Growth Companies by Canadian Business
- By 2020, the security guarding industry is predicted to be worth about $240 billion USD
- 87% the security market is made up by companies with under 200 employees, the segment you would be targeting in this role
You are a hunter and closer of new businesses. You are in charge of an assigned territory where you lead all the steps from lead generation to product demo, negotiation and signing. You work closely with other members of the Sales team to refine your business development strategy. You implement outreach initiatives working closely with our Marketing and Product departments and can interact with our Client Success & Growth team to understand how your clients are able to grow thanks to TrackTik.
- Follow-up on qualified leads provided by our marketing team and our Business Development Agents.
- Identify new business opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Conduct qualification and need assessment calls to identify the best possible solution for the new potential clients.
- Perform product demonstrations via Go-To-Meeting tailored to prospect needs and demonstrate TrackTik’s value proposition.
- Further analyze client needs following the presentation and provide recommendations for their business.
- Negotiate proposals and get contracts signed.
- Maintain clean Salesforce records to ensure we have a clear picture of the prospect's business and can help them grow.
- Build a consistent pipeline to ensure you achieve monthly targets.
- Attend regular sales meetings, collaborate with other departments and occasionally participate in tradeshows or client meetings.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience generating leads and closing sales, ideally in B2B
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Desire to achieve ambitious goals and targets
- Excellent listening skills
- Analytical skills and business acumen to drive value to our clients’ businesses
- Adaptability: we are constantly trying new things out and TrackTik is constantly evolving
- Experience in software sales
- Experience performing technical product demos
- Experience with Salesforce
- Personalized coaching with our Sales Manager with 10+ years of hands-on sales experience
- No internal competition: everyone has an assigned territory and collaboration is incentivized through team targets
- 3 weeks of vacation available from your first year
- Flexibility: come early or leave late to adjust to your clients’ availability in your geographical regions
- Monthly team building activities within your department and company wide events such as our Summer Chill Day (take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWWRmD4moc&t=13s)
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays and Lunch & Learn sessions to keep your skills sharp
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent and a gorgeous office renovated a few months ago. Have you ever wanted to have a meeting in a swing?
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family!