TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
You are a hunter and closer of new businesses. You are in charge of an assigned territory where you lead all the steps from lead generation to product demo, negotiation and signing. You work closely with other members of the Sales team to refine your business development strategy. You implement outreach initiatives working closely with our Marketing and Product departments and can interact with our Client Success & Growth team to understand how your clients are able to grow thanks to TrackTik.
- Follow-up on qualified leads provided by our marketing team and our Business Development Agents.
- Identify new business opportunities in your assigned territory.
- Conduct qualification and need assessment calls to identify the best possible solution for the new potential clients.
- Perform product demonstrations via Go-To-Meeting tailored to prospect needs and demonstrate TrackTik’s value proposition.
- Further analyze client needs following the presentation and provide recommendations for their business.
- Negotiate proposals and get contracts signed.
- Maintain clean Salesforce records to ensure we have a clear picture of the prospect's business and can help them grow.
- Build a consistent pipeline to ensure you achieve monthly targets.
- Attend regular sales meetings, collaborate with other departments and occasionally participate in tradeshows or client meetings.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience generating leads and closing sales, ideally in B2B
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Desire to achieve ambitious goals and targets
- Excellent listening skills
- Analytical skills and business acumen to drive value to our clients’ businesses
- Adaptability: we are constantly trying new things out and TrackTik is constantly evolving
- Experience in software sales
- Experience performing technical product demos
- Experience with Salesforce
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Work-life integration
- Team building activities, even at a distance, and celebration of professional and personal accomplishments
- When we are not working remotely, access to a gorgeous office with massage chairs, a flight simulator, a mini-gym, an office garden, as well as snacks and gourmet coffee everyday.
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values: we take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day keep it simple and have fun!