As a Business Development Executive, you will be a significant driver of TrackTik’s revenue and growth. Your responsibilities will include the development of a strong pipeline of new large and enterprise clients. You will build the right relationships inside a target area, know how to leverage your company resources to the fullest, and negotiate and close new business. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience as a member of a corporate sales team and a career track record of exceeding significant sales quotas.
Your work is a mix of strategic and proactive sales activities:
- Planning sales activities for your assigned region.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to sell products, solutions, and services to exceed your sales targets.
- Introduce B2B prospects to TrackTik’s Security Workforce Management solution, create a great first impression and present it via online platform (webinars, go-to-meeting, etc.) and occasional onsite client visit.
- Utilize client-centric and solutions-oriented selling strategies with a hunter’s mentality to identify, qualify, convert sales.
- Communicate value propositions to prospects that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
- Effectively articulate financial value, and build value throughout the negotiation process.
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity details in Salesforce CRM.
- Leverage all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota.
- Forecast and report revenue projections to management and deliver a predictable pipeline to drive forecast accuracy.
Your Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years successfully selling technology products and solutions, preferably in the field of SaaS.
- You have a successful track record selling complex-solutions directly to large companies
- You’re persuasive, and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and C-level executives, and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of our Security Management Workforce Platform
- Demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new accounts
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes ambiguous work environment
- You keep your pipeline accurate and your forecast updated for management
- You possess, at minimum, a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, and security tools
- Excellent time management skills, and able to work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding sales goals
- Able to travel as needed to meet with prospects, attend industry events and company meetings
- Have an ethical and professional conduct
- Career growth opportunities and coaching: we want to invest in you
- A casual and supportive work environment that fuels collaboration
- Competitive compensation including group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays
- Social and company events
TrackTik was recently voted as one of the Top 25 Startups in Canada by LinkedIn, positioning us as one of the best places to work in the country. For the third year in a row, we are also among the Top 50 Fastest Growing Startups in Canada based on revenue. Our workforce management platform is now helping companies manage their security guards across 35+ countries and our team keeps expanding internationally.
If you are motivated to make a difference and thrive on teamwork, creativity and problem solving, we want you as part of our family.