TrackTik is a Montreal-based SaaS scale-up company developing and commercializing a workforce and operations management solution for the security industry. Today, we secure over 210,000 facilities in more than 35 countries. We bring the power of data, analytics, and automation to security operations management worldwide: we’re helping security managers work smarter, get better returns and provide more value to their customers.
As an Business Development Executive, you will be a significant driver of TrackTik’s revenue and growth. You are responsible of acquiring new medium, large and enterprise clients. You will build the right relationships inside a target area, know how to leverage your company resources to the fullest, and negotiate and close new business.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics to sell products, solutions, and services to exceed your sales targets.
- Introduce B2B prospects to TrackTik’s security workforce management solution, create a great first impression and present our SaaS solution via online platforms and occasional onsite client visits.
- Utilize client-centric and solutions-oriented selling strategies with a hunter’s mentality to identify, qualify, convert sales.
- Effectively articulate financial value, and build value throughout the negotiation process.
- Maintain extensive account and opportunity details in Salesforce.
- Leverage all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota.
- Forecast and report revenue projections to management and deliver a predictable pipeline to drive forecast accuracy.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience successfully selling technology products and solutions, preferably in the field of SaaS.
- You have a successful track record selling complex-solutions directly to large companies; you are not afraid of long sales cycles
- You’re persuasive, and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills. You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and C-level executives, and are comfortable articulating the technical and business value of our Security Management Workforce Platform
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding sales goals
- Able to travel as needed to meet with prospects, attend industry events and company meetings
- No internal competition: everyone has an assigned territory and collaboration is incentivized through team targets
- A great location at the crossing of Rachel and St Laurent in a recently-renovated office
- Group insurance benefits, matching for your RRSP contribution and 3 weeks of vacation from your first year onwards
- Don’t bring your lunch Tuesdays and Lunch & Learn sessions to keep your skills sharp
- An office garden, fresh fruit, snacks and gourmet coffee everyday
- A mini-gym and shower
- Two massage chairs
- A flight simulator
- Team building activities
- Celebration of professional and personal accomplishments every last Friday of the month
Are you ready to join passionate people who live by the TrackTik values? We take action, act as owners, lead by example, achieve the impossible, live with integrity and at the end of the day, keep it simple and have fun!