Professional Services Associate
About the Position
TrackMaven Professional Service Associates help the world’s best companies solve their biggest digital marketing challenges as foundational members of TrackMaven’s fast growing professional services organization.
As a TrackMaven Associate, your problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical abilities will be deployed and developed daily as you work side-by-side with colleagues in a close-knit team and the brightest marketers in the business.
Every day at TrackMaven brings new challenges, but you can expect to:
- Contribute to all aspects of consulting delivery from scoping through delivery.
- Work well with teams in a variety of capacities including analyzing marketing data using a diverse set of tools, synthesize it into a digestible narrative format, and visually organize it.
- Develop and make recommendations by assessing digital marketing content and performance data to drive strategic change.
- Make an impact as a key part of a small, close-knit team.
- Become an expert in our current products and solutions while contributing the development of new technical and professional services products.
- Be on a career path--TrackMaven hires internally
You are excited by the rewards of a client-facing role in which you will build influential relationships and deep digital marketing expertise in finance, retail, technology, hospitality, or entertainment. The requirements for the position include:
- Expert collaboration
- Superior communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective collaboration and communication at all levels of client organizations
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- A casual, fun and supportive office located in Thomas Circle