This is a part-time position working a minimum of 20 hours per week, maximum of 35 hours.
The Operations Coordinator role is critical to the successful operation of the office; you will directly interact with and influence everyone in the company alongside the Operations Manager. You have a high degree of influence over the efficiency with which the office runs. As the Operations Coordinator you are responsible for making sure the TrackMaven office runs smoothly and with Mavenly pride.
You will be responsible for:
- Reception You greet every guest to the office with a mavenly smile, making them feel welcome. This includes offering coffee and water, notifying mavens of visitors, and ensuring every guest has an amazing visit.
- Office Management You create order out of what can seem like chaos wherever you go. Your job is to ensure the office is a great place to work for all our mavens. This means everything from making sure the office is spotless and well organized, inventorying supplies, maintenance requests to coordinating Friday lunches!
- Executive Assistant Assist the executive team in managing their travel, scheduling, and a myriad of other important tasks.
- Data Entry Responsible for data entry projects as assigned including, but not limited to, accounting and sales systems.
- Current college student or recent graduate
- Able to consistently work a Monday through Friday schedule 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM minimum is a MUST!
- Well-organized, well-prepared, and unquestionably detail-oriented. You sweat the small stuff, because you know that it matters.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.
What TrackMaven Offers:
- Competitive hourly rate
- A casual, fun and supportive office located in Thomas Circle
TrackMaven does not currently sponsor work visas.