About the Role:
TrackMaven is a marketing analytics provider that helps marketers report on the performance of their digital campaigns and identify how to improve results. We are seeking a goal-oriented, self-disciplined, standout colleague to join a quickly growing team in an exciting environment. Our sales team believes in providing value for our prospective customers in every step of their evaluation process and serving as consultants for them in their marketing maturation journey.
As a Sales Maven, you will:
- Consult with our prospective customers- learn about them, their goals, and their challenges to provide strategic recommendations and help them determine if TrackMaven is a good fit for them and their business.
- Develop expertise in B2C and B2B digital marketing so that you can effectively provide value to and communicate with our prospective customers
- Host online presentations and demonstrations as well as face-to-face meetings when necessary. Effectively prepare for and manage these business meetings
- “Own your business” - Strategically and creatively build pipeline (outbound calling, emailing, and social selling) to maintain coverage to quota
- Build and enable customer champions who will advocate for TrackMaven within their organizations
- Follow a smooth sales process to guide prospective customers through their evaluation. They are busy, so we make it easy.
- Exceed quota by helping customers who truly need TrackMaven to purchase our solution.
- Scientifically forecast revenue you will bring to the business to the President and CEO.
- Utilize Salesforce to track all pertinent information related to the opportunity and account, and effectively manage your opportunities by identifying and engaging the appropriate stakeholders.
You’re an enthusiastic person who thrives under pressure and wants to work in a fast-paced environment. You are goal-oriented, have a refuse-to-lose attitude, and find joy in helping others. You enjoy challenging assumptions and are charmingly persistent. We'd like you to have a strong interest in sales, keen intellect, and thorough researching capabilities. Our sales process is a consultative one, and you'll need to do your homework before speaking with marketing executives.
What you will bring:
- University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of strong technology sales experience (new logo)
- Experience generating qualified meetings
- A proven history of quota over achievement
- Highly effective web-based product demonstrations skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing your business
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Interest/background in marketing
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Capital Bikeshare membership
- A casual, fun and support office located in Thomas Circle
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA. If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply and join the pack!