In this role, you assist the VP of Operations with supporting the sales leadership team. Key areas of responsibility include territory management, reporting & analytics, and managing our lead generation database.
The Sales Operations Maven will partner with our revenue leadership team with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective and strategic operating decisions.
Outbound Territory Administration and Management
- Design and develop territories to maximize market segment growth and supports sales quotas/targets.
- Maintaining and constantly evaluating territories (size, market segmentation, geography, conflicts), account and lead assignments.
- Manage TrackMaven’s outbound lead qualification and prospect process.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales leadership team(s) to maximize efficiency of our lead qualification and development process.
- Build the outbound lead pipeline by identifying and targeting potential customers. Build out the TrackMaven addressable market to scale up.
- Work with the sales leadership team and assist in the execution of sales strategies for targeted accounts.
- Work with the sales leadership team and monitor activity for the lead development pipeline
Reporting & Analytics
- Assist the Sales Leadership Team with reporting sales metrics (sales life cycle, market segment dynamics) and analysis that deliver KPI insights
- Revenue/Customer reporting as needed; new logo sales, customer renewals, expansions, and upsells
- Coordinating with Finance, Marketing, and other departments to provide meaningful reporting, metrics
- Work in conjunction with sales leadership, marketing and other internal groups to assist in ROI and business tracking analyses.
- Develop reporting on what products are being sold/not being sold and train agents on additional sales opportunities
- deliver all reporting for performance of all sales personnel and departmental goal.
- Identify and address process gaps and areas for improvement
- Implementing and enforcing processes, infrastructure, and tools that enable commercial success, smooth collaboration with adjacent departments, and clear visibility into Sales performance
- ensure inter departmental handoffs occur after the order is submitted
- Responsible for the management of RFP responses/questionnaires as part of the sales process
- Calculating sales commission
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of building and maintaining sales territories
- Sales experience a plus
- Salesforce.com experience required
- A strong grasp of sales data and the analytics of that data is an essential element to improving the sales process.
- Excellent analytic skills and demonstrated experience in analyzing and synthesizing data to make informed decisions using Excel and other tools
- Self-motivated willingness to learn and self-teach
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with and protect confidential information when required
- Expert-level Excel skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Process improvement experience a plus,
- Project management skills and experience.
- Experience with SaaS sales organization
- Attention to detail and impeccable follow through
- Self directed, autonomous and entrepreneurial