Professional Services Manager
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.
About the Position
TrackMaven Professional Service Managers help the world’s best companies solve their biggest digital marketing challenges by delivering first value from TrackMaven software and owning ongoing marketing consulting services from scoping through delivery.
As a TrackMaven PSM, your problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical abilities will be deployed and developed daily as you work side-by-side with colleagues in a close-knit team and the brightest marketers in the business.
Every day at TrackMaven brings new challenges, but you can expect to:
- Manage all aspects of consulting delivery from scoping and statement of work through delivery.
- Prepare and deliver searching analyses to clients.
- Develop and make recommendations by assessing digital marketing content and performance data to drive strategic change.
- Manage expert implementation and role-out of TrackMaven for new clients.
- Make an impact as a key part of a small, close-knit team.
- Become an expert in our current products and solutions while developing new.
You are experienced in relationship-management and excited by the rewards of a client-facing role in which you will build influential relationships and deep digital marketing expertise in finance, retail, technology, hospitality, or entertainment. The requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of agency experience or relevant experience in consulting, SaaS professional services, marketing, or an analogous client-facing role
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and risk management skills
- Effective collaboration and communication at all levels of client organizations
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- A casual, fun and supportive office located in Thomas Circle