Washington, D.C. | Marketing | Full-Time
TrackMaven (www.trackmaven.com), a fast-growing venture-backed SaaS company in Washington, D.C., is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager. In this role you will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and you’ll be responsible for informing the go-to-market strategy and competitive positioning for TrackMaven’s products and services.
The Product Marketing Manager will serve as the go-to expert on trends in the marketing technology industry. S/he or she will also develop and oversee sales enablement programs to expedite the sales process and increase product adoption.
This position will be highly interconnected with the marketing, sales, customer success, product, and executive management teams. S/he will support a number of key functions to help client-facing teams better understand their target prospects; deliver marketing support grounded in achieving desired marketing outcomes; and provide strategic direction based on market intelligence to inform development priorities.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of marketing success and understand how a digital marketing strategy grounded in sound data and analytics can help brands accomplish their broader marketing goals. S/he will have a deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape, its key players, key technologies, and marketing strategies. A deep understanding of how marketers develop their marketing strategy, and how they evaluate potential solutions, is required.
- Review and develop marketing and sales positioning to ensure strategic competitive differentiation
- Spearhead competitive intelligence program and ensure that competitive materials remain current and strategic
- Provide leadership, process management, and internal training needed to support effective product launches and ensure sales readiness and market awareness
- Analyze customer cohorts and addressable market to define buying personas and their hierarchy of needs
- Partner with the marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to deliver effective sales materials and sales training, including pitch decks, white papers, sales sheets, videos, and more
- Act as liaison between the market and the marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to ensure that market feedback helps to drive future product roadmaps
- Prior experience leading a product marketing function and 3+ years total marketing experience. B2B SaaS product marketing experience and / or agency experience is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of social media marketing, website analytics, and marketing analytics / social listening technologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop product positioning and competitive messaging
- Self-starter who understands the value of building constituencies in-house, strong teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral
- Strong knowledge of B2C marketing, software-as-a-service, and / or the digital advertising ecosystem is a significant plus
- Demonstrated success working within cross-functional teams, effective project management, and analytical / decision-making skills
More about TrackMaven:
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual Capital Bikeshare membership
- A supportive office environment full of driven colleagues located in Thomas Circle
If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply and join the pack!