Looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the pack!
Are you passionate about products and their ability to delight customers? Are you equally expert in solving customer, business and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love building and working with world-class teams? Would you enjoy working with a highly collaborative and passionate group of people? If so, then we have the career opportunity for you, as a Senior Product Manager at TrackMaven.
TrackMaven, the leading marketing analytics platform, is growing rapidly and is seeking a forward-thinking, eager and skilled Senior Product Manager to develop, research, plan and bring to market new features as well as enhance or sunset existing features. You will work alongside a team of talented designers and developers who are building the next generation of marketing insight software. The ideal candidate is a self-driven product development expert with a natural curiosity to become a product owner who will be in charge of championing the TrackMaven competitive intelligence platform and customer experience.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Be a product expert capable of aiding top-management with product direction, and serve as a spokesperson and evangelist for the product’s capabilities.
- Develop and own the product strategy for some of TrackMaven’s largest, highest-impact initiatives, and be responsible for translating feature requests, business strategy, and market opportunities into highly customer-focused requirements.
- Own every aspect of experiences being launched by defining and reviewing key performance metrics, aggregating user feedback and reporting performance to a broad group of stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Develop and own a product backlog for each initiative. Maintain a clear ranking of priorities for the development team to effectively plan and deliver against. Communicate roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders, executive leadership, and the company at large, where appropriate.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, Design, Engineering, Finance, and Ops to execute in a way that maximizes the company’s overarching strategies and approach.
- Drive the development of market insights, competitive analysis, audience opportunity by analyzing trends by customer segment to strengthen current market position and identify potential opportunities. Proactively evolve plans on the basis of such market intelligence. Turn strategy into a value proposition and actionable plans.
- Deliver value in-market on an ongoing and iterative basis using the lean agile practices and methodology.
To hit the ground running, you’ll need:
- 6+ years of experience in product management
- Experience working alongside or directly for senior product and engineering professionals
- A fundamental understanding of digital marketing and marketing analytics
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- To be highly organized
The Maven Way
TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. We think that doing great things is difficult; it takes guts and the brightest minds giving everything they've got. We are clear communicators; transparent, open-minded and patient. We value autonomy and giving each employee what they need to get their job done in the most efficient way. We believe that your work matters, and we want you to feel that way too and own it.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- A casual, fun and support office located in Thomas Circle