TrackMaven (http://www.trackmaven.com), a fast-growing venture-backed SaaS company in Washington, D.C., is seeking a Product Marketing Maven. In this role you will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and you will be responsible for informing the go-to-market strategy and competitive positioning for TrackMaven’s products and services.
The Product Marketing Specialist will serve as the go-to expert on trends in the marketing technology industry, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of marketing platforms including Google Analytics and/or Omniture, social listening, social media publishing tools, and marketing analytics platforms. S/he will also develop and oversee sales enablement programs to expedite the sales process and develop strategies for product messaging that will benefit the business overall, from sales and marketing to product and engineering.
This position will be highly interconnected with the marketing, sales, customer success, product, and executive management teams. S/he will support a number of key functions in delivering training and developing differentiated messaging and positioning in the context of our competitive landscape. This role will help client-facing teams better understand and communicate with target prospects; deliver marketing support to drive the key metrics of customer adoption, usage, and engagement; and provide input based on market intelligence to the product team in order to set development priorities.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of marketing success and understand how a digital marketing strategy grounded in analytics can help brands accomplish their broader marketing goals. S/he will have a deep understanding of digital marketing strategies and key marketing technologies.
- Market and Competitor Analysis: Spearhead in-depth research on our addressable market and competitor product offerings. Provide recommendations for winning strategies and competitive differentiation in the market.
- Sales Enablement: Partner with the marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to deliver effective sales materials and sales training, including pitch decks, white papers, sales sheets, videos, and more. S/he will provide leadership, process management, and internal training needed to support effective product launches by ensuring sales readiness and market awareness
- Customer Insight: This role will be the “expert” on users of our product and the demographics of our target customers. S/he will analyze customer cohorts to drive key metrics of product adoption, usage, and engagement. S/he will also analyze the addressable market to define buying personas and their hierarchy of needs based on solid knowledge of both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: This role will act as the liaison between the marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to ensure that market feedback helps to drive the future product roadmap. S/he will use data and insight to to assist with the analytics needed to improve product propositioning and to help define go-to-market actions
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing experience. Ideally, you have agency experience and / or experience working in, or with, marketing technology software. Extensive experience with a majority of the following marketing technologies is required: social media marketing platforms, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, social listening platforms, and marketing analytics platforms.
- Proven enthusiasm for helping brands succeed with digital marketing. You are always up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends and social network features and eager to test them yourself.
- Demonstrated ability to develop highly effective sales and marketing presentations, collateral, and /or competitive messaging.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices across industries is a significant plus.
- Demonstrated success working within cross-functional teams, effective project management, and analytical / decision-making skills.
- Product launch experience is a plus.
More about TrackMaven:
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual Capital Bikeshare membership
- A supportive office environment full of driven colleagues located in Thomas Circle
If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply and join the pack!