At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.
About the position
TrackMaven Account Managers foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders from some of the world’s best brands. As an Account Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of your customers’ goals and ensure they are getting the full value out of their partnership with TrackMaven.
You will be working with top marketers to help them prove their value internally and improve their results. Your empathetic nature, curiosity to learn your customer’s business, and eagerness to help them problem solve, will be developed on a daily basis through customer interactions and team collaborations.
You will be responsible for:
- Being a trusted advisor for marketers and executives across 60-80 accounts
- Helping to align TrackMaven to your customer’s strategic goals
- Identifying opportunities for customers to be more efficient at driving results and improving their marketing strategy
- Proactively communicating progress toward goals at every stage of the customer life-cycle
- Managing the renewal process and securing renewals to meet and exceed your goals
- Growing customer accounts by upselling new products that will enable customers to meet their marketing objectives
- Partnering with Professional Services to provide on-going marketing consulting services to customers
You have a background in Marketing and/or SaaS Account Management or Sales with a proven history of achieving quota.
Additional requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of post-sales experience in SaaS (marketing tech is preferred but not required)
- Strategic account planning experience
- Being comfortable managing a high volume of accounts
- High sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A deep drive to understand customer needs to create scalable solutions
- Highly collaborative
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental and vision insurance
- Annual Capital Bikeshare membership
- A casual, fun and support office located in Thomas Circle