TrackMaven (www.trackmaven.com), a fast-growing venture-backed SaaS company in Washington, D.C., is seeking an experienced Events Marketing Manager. In this role, you will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing, and you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of TrackMaven’s event marketing program.
The Events Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to own and execute on all aspects of our event marketing efforts, including strategic planning, organization, logistics, and implementation activities (onsite and offsite), as well as responsibility for registration, budget management, and KPIs and event ROI monitoring. S/he will be responsible for bringing TrackMaven's unique brand to life through brand-driven experiences that attract and impress senior marketing professionals. With your fingerprints on this role, the marketing technology industry will remember every TrackMaven event as a high-caliber, industry-defining experience.
This position will be highly interconnected with the marketing, sales, and executive management teams. The ideal candidate will have a track record of event marketing success and a clear understanding of how an event marketing strategy grounded in creativity, data, and analytics can contribute to broader marketing goals, including lead generation, revenue, brand awareness, and more.
- Plan, organize, and execute TrackMaven’s presence at 50+ events per year, including exclusive luncheons, trade shows, roadshows, conferences, and more
- Serve as the Project Manager for all event logistics, including the curation and recruitment of top-notch speakers, registrations strategies, run-of-show logistics, vendor agreements, budget planning, staff management, development of marketing materials, and post-show ROI evaluations
- Serve as the Project Manager for Spark, TrackMaven’s annual digital marketing summit, which attracts an exclusive group of over 300 senior marketing executives
- Develop, administer, and communicate TrackMaven’s event marketing strategy in close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Senior Management
- Collaborate with design and content staff and contractors to create new event collateral, booth materials, and swag that bring TrackMaven's distinctive brand to life
- Define and evaluate event-related KPIs to measure performance and give recommendations to increase lead generation, revenue, and the overall brand experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of event marketing experience. Experience overseeing event marketing for a B2B company is a plus.
- You have planned everything from exclusive lunches and receptions to 300+ person conferences with proven business ROI.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation tools and event marketing tools such as Marketo, Hubspot, CVent Eventbrite, and more.
- Strong sense of creativity and ownership to generate industry-defining brand experiences.
More about TrackMaven:
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision insurance
- Annual Capital Bikeshare membership
- A driven and collaborative office environment located in Thomas Circle. Your colleagues will continually inspire and support you to keep raising the bar on your performance.
If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply and join the pack!