The Office Maven role is critical to the successful operation of the office; you will directly interact with and influence everyone in the company alongside the operations team. You have a high degree of influence over the efficiency at which the office runs. As the Office Maven you are responsible for making sure the TrackMaven office runs smoothly and with Mavenly pride.
This is a part-time position working a minimum of 15 hours per week available to start immediately.
- Reception - You greet every guest to the office with a mavenly smile, making them feel welcome. This includes offering coffee and water, notifying mavens of visitors, and ensuring every guest has an amazing visit.
- Office Management - You create order out of what can seem like chaos wherever you go. Your job is to ensure the office is a great place to work for all our mavens. This means everything from making sure the office is spotless and well organized, inventorying supplies, maintenance requests to coordinating Friday lunches!
- Executive Assistant - Assistant in managing the executive team’s travel, scheduling, and a myriad of other important tasks.
- Communications - Coordinate interoffice communications. These will include reminders, event details and any other TrackMaven news that may need to be distributed.
In your role, you will be expected to deliver the results above in a manner consistent with the Maven Way, according to the following Key Quality expectations:
- One of your main responsibilities in operations is to make the company run more efficiently and to grow more quickly. In meeting this objective you should always prioritize ways to help each department more easily achieve their customer-facing obligations.
- You are well-organized, well-prepared, and unquestionably detail-oriented. You sweat the small stuff, because you know that it matters.
- You communicate openly and effectively with others
- You proactively and eagerly find and implement methods, processes, and systems that connect the rest of the company; through better communication, more rewarding cultural events, more valuable benefits, or more empowered autonomy.
- You are a critical enabler of every department in TrackMaven. You find ways to eliminate friction, remove barriers, and prevent information silos.
- You actively, and insist that others, model working according to the Maven Way. You are a champion of our culture.
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds and reward them with great careers. We offer a competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA. If you have what it takes to be a Maven, now is the time to apply and join the pack!