Looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join the pack
Are you passionate about designing delightful product experiences and discovering unmet customers needs? Do you enjoy working independently as much as collaborating with a team? Can you be a one-person army and advocate for the customer’s experience? If so, then we have the career opportunity for you at TrackMaven as our Senior User Experience Designer.
TrackMaven, the leading marketing analytics platform, is growing rapidly and is seeking a forward-thinking, eager and skilled Senior User Experience Designer to work alongside a team of talented product managers and developers who are building the next generation of marketing insights software.
As our Senior UX Designer, you will:
- Build empathy and be an advocate for our customers through participation in human-centered research and design. You’ll be responsible for discovering underlying user needs, choosing proper user research activities, developing design specifications and the development of interactive prototypes
- Inform our design processes while collaborating with analysts, product managers, and developers on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, and testing of new product concepts
- Employ strong communication skills when advocating for the customer and executing on research and design
- Consistently demonstrate strong leadership abilities and have the ability to make decisions at the right level, and make the right calls consistently - both strategically and tactically
- Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making
To hit the ground running, you’ll need:
- 3-6 years in UX, with an emphasis on interaction design
- Experience visualizing disparate data sets in a cohesive and easily digestible way - we are an analytics company after all!
- Experience in Design Thinking
- Experience partnering with agile development teams
- An ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- A willingness to inform and shape the product and design processes
- A desire to be a one-person army! You will need to be comfortable working with cross-functional teams and working independently
Preferred, but not required, qualifications include:
- A fundamental understanding of digital marketing and marketing analytics
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time off policy
- A casual, fun and supportive office located in downtown DC
At TrackMaven we are serious about building great products and creating a great place to work. We are a high-growth SaaS company, based in Washington, D.C. TrackMaven is dedicated to making the lives of marketers easier, more productive, and more effective. Our team of Mavens is our greatest asset, and the biggest reason for our success to date. We work hard to foster a culture that attracts the best and brightest minds, and reward them with great careers. We offer competitive salary, equity, and a great benefits package. TrackMaven is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists, including NEA.