TrackMaven is looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator Maven. The leading candidate will be preferably SFDC certified, excited about working for a DC startup, and eager to build from the ground up.
This is a key role in the Operations organization. You own setting up users, customizing the application, maintaining it, training users, and “turning on” the new features that become available with each release. Your primary users are Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. You must understand the significance of managing the data, usability, workflow and be able to execute. You must have a good working knowledge of business processes for a SaaS company.
Experience with building custom applications, data models, user interfaces is required.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and presentation skills
- Analytical skills to respond to requested changes and identify customizations
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Design and manage ongoing development of the system to meet TrackMaven's ongoing mission.
- Design solutions to meet business requirements
- Design applications and interfaces that maximize user productivity
- Manage data and design analytics to track key metrics
- Customization and development
- User maintenance
- Database de-duping and cleanup
- Development of reports and dashboards, workflow/business process automation
- Ongoing documentation
- Manage users data and administration
- Manage key application interfaces (InsightSquared, Marketo)
- "Help desk" for all SFDC users
- Communicate future Salesforce releases and enhancements
- Manage Vendors & Managed outsourced Salesforce implementation partners and ongoing relationships with Salesforce employees.
- Build custom applications using the point-and-click capabilities of the platform
- Design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications