HIRING IMMEDIATELY! MULTIPLE OPENINGS AVAILABLE! SAME DAY JOB OFFERS!
$19 - $23 per hour
Medical, Dental, Vision plus many more benefits start on your FIRST DAY! (Full Time Only)
Equipment Operator - Click for Video
Full Time and Part Time options
Day Shifts, Night Shifts, and Donut Shifts Available
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Job Security
- 401(k) with company match
- Overtime hours and pay
- Wayfair company discount
- Wayfair company discount
- Health benefits start day one
Safety is our top priority
- We maintain proper social distancing by staggering shifts
- Provide masks, gloves, and safety vests
- Hand Sanitizer available
- Professional sanitization of warehouses done every day
- Daily temperature checks
- Team stretches at the start of each shift
What You'll Do
- Operate Order Picker (Cherry Picker), Reach Trucks, Forklifts, Electric Palette Jacks, Clamp Trucks and other industrial equipment
- Utilize the Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, and Scanning equipment technology to locate and pick orders through the Warehouse Management System
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Accurately identifying units for storage or shipment
- Use equipment to move product and put away in proper locations (specific to Forklift drivers, Electric Palette Jacks & Clamp Operators)
- Be a vocal contributor on the team
- Work effectively with peers and managers
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and asks clarifying questions when appropriate
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Be cross-trained and required to work in other departments as needed
What You'll Need
- 6 months’+ cherry picker forklift experience
- 6 months’+ reach truck forklift experience
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor at least 8 hours a day or more
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Comfort with scanning technology
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus
- Experience working in High Jump is a plus
Keywords: warehouse associate, now hiring, immediately hiring, material handler, general labor, bi-weekly pay, laborer, forklift operator, cherry picker, cherry picker operator
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Technical Assistance?
If you are having any technical difficulty submitting your application, please reach out to our careers team at email@example.com.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at email@example.com.