Shopping for the home is often overwhelming. Wayfair is an extreme case - it’s visited by two million people daily, shopping across more than 10 million products: Home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares, and more. We work hard to conceal the complexity of this experience.
The team is responsible for liaising with internal stakeholders, such as accounts payable, carrier and supplier operations to ensure that all invoices are compliant, good quality and processed for payment in an automatic and auditable way.
- Support one or more of our financial teams with their work.
- Prepare cost analysis around customer order returns and incidences.
- Liaise with finance and operations teams to understand business drivers and assist with queries. Wrangle data from-to multiple sources: Databases, ERP systems, and spreadsheets.
- Build and improve on existing financial models and prepare monthly reports for Senior Management.
- Work with a highly qualified international & diverse team in finance and data technology.
- Proficiency in SQL. Excellent Excel skills.
- Pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to Identify the most efficient ways to complete assigned tasks.
- Desire to always be learning, and a collaborative team-player attitude.
- Knowledge & experience of Excel Data Model, Power Query advantageous.
- Previous experience in accounting is an advantage but not essential.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.