Who We Are
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, we make it possible for shoppers in the US, UK, Germany, and Canada to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 20 million items across home furnishings, decor, home improvement, housewares, and more. Committed to delighting our customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Reporting to the Global Head of Security Development you will work closely with engineering management and the security leadership team to shape the product strategy, and define the security and privacy roadmap to deliver transformational results that will modernize Wayfair’s security program. You will have the opportunity to learn new tools and technology while drawing on your strengths as a technology leader. If you’re collaborative, driven and passionate about security and leadership and enjoy solving complex problems, we want you to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as the product leader for the Security & Privacy domain at Wayfair - driving complex business outcomes through your product roadmap by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders, internal users, industry colleagues, engineering teams, and Wayfair’s Security and Privacy leadership.
- Set ambitious objectives and key results while ensuring the mechanisms are in place for actionable reporting and analysis to stakeholders and executive leadership
- Drives alignment around forward looking product visions across their line of business (e.g., decision-making frameworks, systematic problem exploration, outcome definition and measurement) and coaches others on how to do the same
- Understands technical fundamentals of how multiple product and/or business domains interact, anticipates potential conflicts or synergies, and takes action to mitigate risk or maximize value
- Makes highly complex decisions without oversight, acting as the primary product leader accountable for decision-making, quality-control, and results delivery for their line of business
- Collaborate with industry and partner organizations to identify and implement best practices
- Be agile in order to quickly iterate on product features and analyze effectiveness
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- 8+ years of experience in product management, preference to security product management, which may include Identity & Access Management, Security Operations and Tools, Privacy, Compliance (SOX, PCI), and Enterprise Risk Management
- Experience building products in cloud and hybrid environments, and knowledge of GCP and Azure native capabilities
- Ability to act as a strategist and champion for security; paints a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to act
- Ability to build constructive relationships with diverse groups of people, including internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking and strategic analysis for future-thinking and planning
- Experience working with legal, risk, and audit teams to ensure strong mutual cooperation and collaboration
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A commitment to customer service excellence
- Ability to drive results and champion change
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related technical field, equivalent practical experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.