Seasonal Bonus! Meal Program!
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
- $17.00 - $18.50/hr
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00am - 7:30pm (days)
- Wednesday - Saturday 6am - 4:30pm (days)
- Wednesday - Saturday 5:00pm - 3:30am (nights)
- Flex - Work a minimum of 2 shifts per month, flexible shifts
For a preview of the job, click here to watch this short video!
- Referral bonus
- Overtime hours & pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Wayfair company discount
- Health benefits start day one
- Growth opportunities (Conversions, Promotions, and more!)
What You'll Do
- Unload furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods and staging them
- Repeatedly lift 75+ pounds alone and move product 150+ pounds alone or via team lift
- Wear comfortable clothing to move around the warehouse safely while you work
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environment
What You'll Need
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comfortable repeatedly lifting 75+ lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift
- Able to read and speak English for safety
- No warehouse experience is necessary
The safety of employees remains our #1 priority and is at the heart of every decision made. We have taken a variety of steps to ensure that Wayfair is one of the safest places to work.
- Providing and requiring suitable PPE such as gloves and safety vests.
- Daily temperature checks for the protection of all employees.
- Team stretches at the start of each shift -- if you've come to flex your muscles, you first have to stretch them!
Keywords: warehouse associate, now hiring, immediately hiring, material handler, general labor, bi-weekly pay, laborer, warehouse, warehouse worker, picker packer, package sorter, order puller, order selector, receiver
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Need Technical Assistance?
If you are having any technical difficulty submitting your application, please reach out to our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.