Product Manager - Physical Retail
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
We’re looking for a motivated leader to join our Physical Retail team at Wayfair, focused on providing new and existing customers with a tangible and elevated way to experience our brand, This role will specifically be focused on creating in-store tools and services that not only deliver a best-in-class customer experience while shopping, but also connect back to Wayfair online experiences in a productive and meaningful way.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for helping to bridge brick & mortar business strategy to storefront strategy in one of Wayfair's newest business initiatives through omni-channel initiatives.
- Builds and manages pipeline for technology-enabled customer experiences within the physical store setting, levering external and proprietary avenues.
- Areas of responsibility include point-of-sale technology and customer facing tools to browse Wayfair's portfolio (mobile app; instore programs & services.)
What You'll Need
- Ideal candidate will have a background in retail and/or omnichannel or have worked for an online retailer with a strong physical retail presence.
- 3+ years experience in product management, with user-facing app experience (B2C or B2B)
- Strong technical background with a passion for breaking down challenging problems and drive value incrementally
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level, as well as with cross-functional teams
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- BA with strong academic record
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action & customer-focused innovation
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.