MULTIPLE OPENINGS AVAILABLE
SAME DAY JOB OFFERS
Equipment Operator - Click for Video
$19 - $23 per hour
Day Shift - Night Shift - Donut Shift Available
Medical, Dental, Vision plus many more benefits start on you FIRST DAY! (Full time only)
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do and need:
- You will operate and utilize the Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, and Scanning equipment technology to locate and pick orders through the Warehouse Management System
- Proactively monitoring order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues will be part of your daily tasks.
- You'll be asked to accurately identify units for storage or shipment
- Being comfortable with heights and repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift is A MUST.
- You'll need to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- At least 6 months cherry picker experience preferred.
- MUST be at least 18 years old
- Be cross-trained and required to work in other departments as needed
We are Wayfair; we continue to deliver a best-in-class customer experience because of the dedicated hard-working employees within our warehouses. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards, we are looking for people like you who enjoy an exciting fast-paced work environment.
While we've been busy growing our team, the safety of employees remains our #1 priority and is at the heart of every decision made. We have taken a variety of steps to ensure that Wayfair is one of the safest places to work. Safety is our priority.
- Medical benefits start Day 1
- PTO (Paid Time Off!)
- Unlimited referral bonus of up to $500 per hire!
- Guaranteed Hours
- Overtime hours & Overtime pay
- 401(k) with company match
- Wayfair company discount
- Growth opportunities (Career development and upskilling: Learn to use equipment such as: Forklift, Cherry pickers, reach trucks, clamps and so much more!)
- Cultural Benefits: Monthly team building activities including team lunches, giveaways, etc.
Safety is our top priority
- We maintain proper social distancing by staggering shifts
- Provide masks, gloves, and safety vests
- Hand Sanitizers available
- Professional sanitization of warehouses done every day
- Daily temperature checks
- Team stretches at the start of each shift
Keywords: warehouse associate, now hiring, immediately hiring, material handler, general labor, bi-weekly pay, laborer,
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Technical Assistance?
If you are having any technical difficulty submitting your application, please reach out to our careers team at email@example.com.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at email@example.com.