At Wayfair, our strong technology offerings help our customers find and order the perfect products for their needs, and it’s our award-winning, in-house customer service team that brings a human touch and empathy to help build brand trust and customer loyalty. Our Customer Service team has offices in Galway, Berlin and an EU Virtual team.
The Senior Change Manager will be accountable for developing and delivering the programme change strategy to support our colleagues' transition to new systems and ways of working. As a change leader you will work in partnership with the Global Service leadership team and Cross functional leaders you will be responsible for the success of the programme and the delivery of its outcomes and benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Leading design from a change perspective, ensuring that change impacts are considered before solutions are agreed upon e.g. global alignment or customer/employee impact
- Identifying change initiatives which will impact the operating model and providing leadership on design implications, change congestion, potential operational risks, and resource constraints
- Setting and maintaining global change approaches, templates, timings and quality standards across agile delivery squads
- Maintaining quality of delivery across the programme and undertaking monitor-and-control activities to ensure best practice change disciplines are adopted
- Working with change managers to identify and understand the changes impacting each audience group such as communications, training team and knowledge management.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of change, communications and training activities through business readiness and post-deployment adoption assessments and escalating risks/issues as appropriate
- Providing senior oversight across a complex programme of change initiatives and highlighting delivery risks, opportunities and interdependencies
- Leading and coaching a team of change specialists to deliver the global change strategy
- Managing the functional budget and resource plan
What You’ll Need
- A track record of leading large transformational change programmes within complex multi-national organisations at pace, in particular those involving system, process and operating model changes
- Experience developing and implementing change strategies and toolkits, including benefits realisation frameworks
- Experience leading and coaching teams of change professionals
- Prior project management experience within waterfall, agile and hybrid environments
- Experience of applying PROSCI/ADKAR methodologies
- A clear impact/results orientation and ability to set dynamic, compelling goals, ensure clear accountabilities and align the organization to deliver on commitments
- Strong executive presence and track record of cultivating strong and trusting relationships with cross-functional partners and executive leaders
- Excellence in written and verbal communication; project or program development and execution experience
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention-to-detail
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.