Senior Staff Engineer, Supplier Onboarding
At Wayfair, we believe that, “Suppliers Are Family” and we make continued investments which empower suppliers to grow with Wayfair. The Supplier Operations division is obsessed with that mission as we look to build solutions which meet our vast network of suppliers where they are. These solutions include:
- Real-time data exchange through API and third-party integrations
- Supplier self-service onboarding
- Visibility tools into the supply chain performance
- Operational management tooling
- Custom integration for strategically important suppliers
What You'll Do
- You will partner with an Associate Director and have influence across a 40+ engineer organization.
- Define, implement and improve engineering best practices across the organization
- Improve developer leverage through analysis and automation
- Influence the architectures being developed throughout the organization
- Design and implement high-impact POCs
- Lead post-mortem sessions for major issues
What You'll Need
- 12+ years of software development experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive change across an organization
- Significant breadth and depth of experience across web stack
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.