Warehouse Associate and Equipment Operators - MULTIPLE OPENINGS FOR IMMEDIATE START!
Warehouse Associates- No warehouse experience required; must be comfortable with heavy lifting 75lbs+
Equipment Operators - Minimum 6 months Cherry Picker forklift experience and have used equipment within the last year; must be comfortable with heights (40-50 ft.) and heavy lifting 75lbs+ (couches, sectionals, hot tubs, for example)
- Premium Pay
- To recognize the essential role of our Warehouse team, we are offering an additional $2 per hour. Follow this link for more information on the steps we’re taking to keep our employees and community safe during the evolving COVID-19 situation.
- Growth opportunities (Conversions, Promotions, and more!)
- Discount on Wayfair.com and other partner companies
- Competitive pay and incentives
- 401(k) savings plan w/ employer match
- Overtime pay
- Referral bonuses
- Health care benefits after 90 days
- Premium Pay
Working @ Wayfair:
To our customers, we are the world's largest online destination for all things HOME. To our employees, we offer fun and dynamic employment where they can grow and feel at HOME. Each Wayfarian contributes to our productivity and everyone has a voice!
Click to check out our Warehouse Associate position. What you should notice:
- You'll unload and receive inbound furniture orders which requires manually moving large, heavy products.
- Being comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift is A MUST.
- We encourage you to wear comfortable clothing to move around the warehouse safely while you work.
- You'll need to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- No warehouse experience is necessary.
Click to check out our Equipment Operators position: (in addition to the above):
- Utilize the Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, and Scanning equipment technology to locate and pick orders through the Warehouse Management System
- At least 6 months cherry picker / forklift experience
While we've been busy growing our team, the safety of employees remains our #1 priority and is at the heart of every decision made. We have taken a variety of steps to ensure that Wayfair is one of the safest places to work. How we'll keep you safe:
- Guidelines to help employees maintain proper social distancing such as staggering shifts to reduce overlap and limitations on the number of people in common spaces.
- Providing and requiring suitable PPE such as masks, gloves, and safety vests.
- Increased sanitizing stations, as well as, improved professional sanitization of each facility.
- Daily temperature checks for the protection of all employees.
- Team stretches at the start of each shift -- if you've come to flex your muscles, you first have to stretch them!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.