Wayfair'sTalent Team focuses on our people as our most important asset. Our goal is to acquire, support and develop Wayfairians with opportunities across Talent Acquisition, DEI, Employee Experience, Talent Strategy, Learning & Development, Compensation, and more.
The Talent organization drives the business from the insight out - working to attract top talent, grow and support fellow Wayfairians, and keep our culture engaging and transparent!
Teams with Open Roles:
Culture & Inclusion Analytics (L2/L3 opening)
This team leverages quantitative and qualitative data to drive and create a culture in which all employees can thrive, with a particular emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion.
You will be expected to apply your technical expertise and data-driven mindset to share insights with business leaders, uncover necessary levers to pull, and drive meaningful cultural change.
What You'll Do
- Leverage your knowledge of Python, SQL, and Excel to automate the reporting, dashboarding, and analysis of people data.
- Perform statistical tests to compare outcomes for employees of different identities, identify key drivers of any differences, and measure the success of culture and DEI initiatives.
- Apply natural language processing to generate insights from rich text datasets like interview feedback, engagement survey comments, and performance reviews.
- Develop and answer research questions that enhance our understanding of culture and DEI within the organization, and tie conclusions to people initiatives and business impact.
- Communicate findings that are technical, high-context, and sensitive to broad audiences, including the creation of executive summaries and all-company communications.
- Meet with and present your work to large audiences and stakeholders at all levels.
- Handle confidential employee data with the utmost respect for privacy.
Talent Management (L3 opening)
This team plays a critical role at Wayfair working to support our 10,000+ employees. These individuals are committing to building a top-tier company by promoting employee welfare and inclusion, fostering collaboration and innovation, and driving professional growth and retention.
You will be expected to advise on employee relations, development, performance, conflict management and strategic organizational change. The ideal candidate possesses high EQ and excels in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
What You'll Do
- Provide strategic support to your business units on employee relations concerns, performance management initiatives and organizational changes.
- Advise and consult employees in the resolution of employee relations issues by partnering with employees, administering policies, and recommending effective solutions for addressing workplace issues.
- Conduct investigations, provide accurate and timely responses to concerns and determine expedient solutions to ensure fairness and legal compliance.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to provide coaching to management on addressing a variety of people issues while effectively mitigating business and company risk.
- Partner with Learning & Development and Diversity & Culture teams to provide developmental training and coaching on employee relations techniques, corrective action and documentation and performance management best practices to support continuous professional development.
- Manage offboarding processes and provide regular insights to the business to aid in retention and employee satisfaction.
- Analyze data to identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage internal candidate process and partner with managers to assess eligibility.
- Work cross-functionally to drive department specific projects and initiatives.
Talent Strategy Business Partner (L5 openings)
This team is the strategic arm of Talent, focused on identifying, developing and implementing projects and initiatives to staff. These individuals work to on-board, develop, assess, retain and organize Wayfair’s talent and drive business growth through their strategic partnership.
You will be expected to advise on human capital strategy and critical business initiatives, thinking critically about various questions related to optimal organizational design, headcount, employee development and change management.
What You'll Do
- You will manage a team of Talent Strategy Business Partners
- You’ll take the lead on optimizing organizational design to increase speed to value and reduce latency
- You will proactively identify skill and leadership gaps within the organization and propose and implement initiatives to address these gaps
- You will identify new business objectives and prioritize core analysis for key functional executives. In addition, you'll make data-driven decisions that have a significant, positive impact on efficiency, customer, and revenue/cost
- You will work with HR and key stakeholders to develop long term plans for calibration, compensation and development processes for employees in relevant functional area
- You’ll provide strategic business partnership and coaching to key functional partners on performance feedback, leadership development and conflict management
Pilot Application Process:
- Submit your resume to one pipeline req to be considered for ALL opportunities at your level within the pilot program (You only need to submit your resume once!)
- A member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch within 48 hours to discuss open opportunities.
Talent Pilot Point of Contact: Emily Crush
Want to learn more about these positions or other Boston-based openings? Schedule a call with Kim here!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.