Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,200 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Denver, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Francisco.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Sr. Cloud Security Architect will be responsible for driving the implementation and adoption of Microsoft's suite of security products across Trace3’s enterprise clients. The incumbent will work closely with technical stakeholders, partners and internal teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as SME for M365 security suite
- Translate technical security requirements into business requirements. Communicate security risks to different audiences ranging from business leaders to engineers.
- Leverage extensive knowledge of Microsoft security software solutions and methodologies to make technical recommendations on complex problems, coupled with an approach that utilizes repeatable, efficient processes, automation and best practices.
- Administer, tune, operationalize and continuously improve the use of Microsoft’s Security services and offerings (Conditional Access policies, Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Windows Defender ATP, Compliance Center, Insider Threat Management, MCAS, DLP ATP, AIP, EOP, etc.)
- Assist with developing governance guidance for Microsoft services, specifically Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, PowerApps, Azure Active Directory, etc
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as well as new innovative consulting services offerings that we can take to market
- Build a community and following around our company solutions and brand awareness
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or relevant work experience required
- M365 security suite (Conditional Access, Microsoft Information Protection, Cloud App Security, InTune, Azure Sentinel, Windows Defender ATP)
- Efficient at designing and managing Active Directory infrastructures and strong Azure skills are preferred
- Extensive experience working with and creating PowerShell scripts
- Experience in defining security for PaaS and IaaS implementations, such as system configuration, policy, tenant policy restrictions, access control, authentication (including federation), data at rest, and data in transit security.
- Experience managing, configuring and administering Active Directory on-prem and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with leveraging Conditional Access policies, Security Center, Compliance Center, Insider Threat Management, MCAS, DLP, ATP, AIP, EOP
- Experience and understanding of networking and systems configuration/protocols
Ability to assess, report and make appropriate detailed recommendations to resolve security/compliance risks
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.