Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Security Solution Architect (SSA) will provide technical expertise around a broad range of Security technologies. This position will report to the Director of Engineering and will support the SMB and Enterprise Account Teams during sales calls, sales campaigns and other client activities. The SSA will participate in technical presentations to provide a holistic view of various Security solutions, technologies and architecture being presented to customers.
In addition, the SSA will maintain a productive relationship with the Business Units with open and continuous collaboration. They will be responsible for conducting or supporting Security initiatives such as Proof of Concepts, Product Evaluations as necessary.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide lead pre-sales for Security Technologies
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support for a wide range of Security solutions such as NAC, end point security, email security, Web Secure Gateway, MFA, Cloud Security, SIEM systems and SASE offerings from various vendors
- Have a in depth knowledge of the security products and trends in the industry, cybersecurity offerings and services
- Prepare and present demos and training sessions for a wide range of Security Technologies
- Interface with Partner Sales/Engineering teams and internal Business Units to drive account strategy
- Provide pipeline tracking for regional opportunities
- Develop Bill of Material (BOM)/proposal and provide recommendations using manufacture tools
- Develop detailed architecture, design and implementation plans for technology deployments
- Develop Statement of Work (SOW) or technical scope of large SOW
- Providing accurate services Level of Effort (LOE) scoping
- Provide services during the Planning, Design or Implement Phase of project work as needed to support new technology deployments
- Maintain core partner and other vendor certifications as needed
- Mentor and support other Solution Architects in opportunities that require Security expertise on an as needed basis
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications & Interests:
- BA/BS degree or higher preferred (or equivalent level of education)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with providing engineering services for organizations
- Prior experience working in the industry, VAR or Systems Integrator designing technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies preferred
- Cisco and PAN Security Certifications desired
- CISSP, CEH, CISM or other relevant Industry certifications preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity with discipline areas including Next Generation Firewalls, Endpoint Security, Cloud Security, Web Security Gateway, Advanced Malware Defense, Email Security and Multi-Factor Authentication across multiple vendors
- Comfort-level and ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter who loves to troubleshoot and solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers and team members
- Ability to travel 15-20% within the Northern California region
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Total Wellness Program
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.