Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The People and Organizational Health (POH) Intern will learn the foundational knowledge and skillsets to be successful in a future human resources role. As a member of the POH Team, you will spend the summer learning by exploring various areas of our work and gaining exposure to our business through hand-picked projects and initiatives related to strategic workforce planning, benefits, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations and employee engagement.
What You Can Expect To Learn:
- Support various HR functions in the development and/or execution of strategic workforce plans, benefits, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations and organizational health
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) on a variety of projects to advance Trace3’s people strategies
- Research best practices for various HR initiatives/projects and present findings to the team
- Shadow in the coaching, consultation, and guidance provided to leaders and employees on the effective management of people, resources, and business units
- Utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and other software tools/ solutions as needed to prepare documents and presentations
- Independently plan and execute one project related to a HR process, tool, or practice
Qualifications & Interests:
- Enrollment in the Junior or Senior year of an undergraduate program or master’s program, at an accredited college or university
- Candidates should be pursuing a field of study applicable to the Human Resources internship
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better; People and Organizational Health may require a copy of the applicant’s transcript
- Academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional setting is a plus
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and accept direction on given assignments
- Self-motivated individuals with a customer mindset and desire to help people
- Enthusiasm for technical problem solving with attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and research in a dynamic and engaging environment
- Availability to work 40 hours per week throughout the internship
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.