Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
As part of the Trace3xperience Program, the Accounts Payable Tracer (Intern) will work under the general direction of the Accounts Payable Supervisor. The Accounts Payable Tracer will have a chance to learn how to support the Accounting and Operations Team. This position will be responsible for the overall administration of the accounts payable process which will include vendor relations and assistance in handling the complete Accounts Payable workflow. Tracers in this program will receive accelerated professional development, exposure to all financial functions of an IT consulting organization, world-class mentoring, and unique networking opportunities across the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Process vendor invoices and credit memo
- Sort and match vendor invoices and disbursement requests.
- Compare system Accounts Payable reports to vendor prepared balances.
- Resolve purchase orders, contracts, vendor invoices or payment discrepancies and documentation which includes ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos and issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Create and maintain vendor files including payments, backup documentation, correspondence, invoices, and statements.
- Correspond with internal departments and external vendors to assist with reconciliations.
- Contribute to the analysis and preparation of ad-hoc reports for management
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications & Interests:
- Enrollment in the Junior or Senior year of an undergraduate program, at an accredited college or university
- Candidates should be pursuing a field of study applicable to the Accounts Payable Internship, Accounts Payable or Finance Field
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better; People and Organizational Health may require a copy of the applicant’s transcript
- Academic or professional/internship experience working in a professional setting is a plus
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and accepts direction on given assignments
- Self-motivated individuals with a customer mindset and desire to help people
- Strong communication, written, and problem-solving skills
- Detail orientated and able to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Availability to work 20 to 40 hours per week throughout the internship
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.