Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for assisting in all areas of the Warehouse. This includes but is not limited to: Receiving, Order Picking, Breakdowns, Inventory Management, and Cycle Counting.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and interpret data in various forms to solve for Warehouse related challenges.
- Develop a strong understanding of internal processes as it relates to inventory and warehouse-based orders, using Netsuite based system.
- Guide various upstream departments to help support Warehouse processes.
- Identify issues that will impact Warehouse Order processing and communicate impact to sales, product management, order management, technical teams, and shipping depts.
- Unload merchandise from trucks manually, using a pallet jack and/or with a forklift
- Inspect shipments, document, and report any damaged goods and/or missing products
- Organize incoming shipments for maximum efficiency of receipt
- Receive incoming shipments for purchase orders or stock inventory
- Pick orders according to pick tasks as assigned
- Stage received or picked parts to orders
- Inventory (put away) received parts
- Organize, move, consolidate, and maintain inventory as needed
- Perform cycle counts monthly
- Maintain accurate records as required for all job functions
- Maintain a clean and well-organized warehouse
- Stay current on all job requirements and methods to complete them properly
- Operate a computer, handheld, RF scanner, forklift, pallet jack, and various ladders
- Monitor work equipment and report on maintenance needs and/or malfunctions
- Assist in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse
- Conduct and encourage all operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Assist in other duties assigned
Qualifications & Interests:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
- Experience with Outlook is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Experience with using computers to analyze and interpret data and complete tasks.
- Team player who is self-motivated, shows initiative, anticipates, and prevents issues by executing advanced problem-solving skill
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in working directly with members of all departments within the organization.
- Experience or license in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Experience with RF/Handheld devices
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
- Diligent and punctual
- Ability to learn various proprietary software
- Physical stamina with ability to lift up to 50 pounds at a time unassisted
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.