At Trace3, we believe that all possibilities live in technology.
Who is Trace3?
Here at Trace3, our vision is to always be an innovator, act with strategy, and commit to business value realization by operationalizing new technology solutions with world class consulting and elite engineering.
We are leading transformative IT gurus, providing our enterprise and commercial clients with unique technology solutions and consulting services. Through a process that we like to refer to as Integrate, Automate, Innovate, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage.
What is the Trace3 Culture?
We are a company of cool people, working with cool tech, solving cool problems. The Trace3 culture embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
- We’re headquartered in Irvine, CA and have 26 locations throughout the US, employ more than 1,000 people and growing.
- Our suite of products and services fall under one of three categories: solutions, services, or enablement.
- The markets we service include Cloud, Data Intelligence, Modern Infrastructure, and Security & Networking.
TEAMWORK - We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We “bring the weather” by demonstrating leadership, character, and passion.
STREET SMART - We are flexible and resilient in a changing environment. We get the bigger picture. We understand why our job matters to Trace3 and how to help grow the business.
JUICE - We are well-respected achievers who get things done and drives results. We lead without a title, empowering others and inspiring trust.
Trace3 – More Than a Job:
Trace3 Heroes - An integral part of our makeup is the significant community of veterans we have as Trace3 team members.
The Trace3experience - We believe our mission is to lift and secure the futures of our clients, employees, partners, and ultimately our communities. The Trace3xperience Program creates a vital bridge between businesses, education, and the ecosystems we support.
Trace3 Cares - A unique program designed to engage our diverse team of more than 800 employees in addressing local and regional societal issues through a “none of us is stronger than all of us” approach. Our goal is to maintain and grow a culture that is focused on working together to make the world a healthier, more united place.
#Trace3WIT - A community that encourages you to never let age, title, or gender stop you from sharing your ideas or solutions.
Trace3 Perks: Quick Reference:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Total Wellness Program
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology? Come Join Us!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to add you as an Account Executive to the team! You will prospect, develop, and close sales technology solutions opportunities, specializing in storage, security, virtualization, backup, networking, innovation, cloud, and data intelligence services. You will utilize your strong understanding of technology to develop strategies and meet objectives. You will lead meetings, discuss key business and technology issues, assess clients' needs and identify the products/solutions that best meet those needs.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Discover, prospect, and qualify new opportunities within assigned territory and accounts as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within existing customers.
- Provide Trace3's "Total Customer Experience" throughout the entire engagement life cycle to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Represent Trace3 to the customer in all sales-related matters and understand the customer’s business, product requirements, and industry challenges.
- Lead the proposed solution, including transitioning the build and implementation to the delivery team, and remain engaged with the client while becoming a “thought leader” for the next opportunity
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of Trace3’s products, services, partners, and markets
- Manage account mapping, development of high-level relationships, account strategies, and business cases.
- Communicate Trace3’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive C-level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users.
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations.
- Work closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations while simultaneously working closely with the Trace3 Team to ensure delivery.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 8+ years of relevant sales and account management experience within an enterprise technology environment
- Experience in security, cloud, and or data intelligence sales strongly preferred
- Excellent understanding of business environments and challenges of IT operations in an enterprise level corporation
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Strong financial and business acumen with understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical issues, training sessions, and demos to C-Level Executives and non-technical audience
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
- Ability to travel when needed
- Hold a valid drivers license
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.