At Trace3, we believe that all possibilities live in technology.
Who is Trace3?
Here at Trace3, our vision is to always be an innovator, act with strategy, and commit to business value realization by operationalizing new technology solutions with world class consulting and elite engineering.
We are leading transformative IT gurus, providing our enterprise and commercial clients with unique technology solutions and consulting services. Through a process that we like to refer to as Integrate, Automate, Innovate, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage.
What is the Trace3 Culture?
We are a company of cool people, working with cool tech, solving cool problems. The Trace3 culture embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
- We’re headquartered in Irvine, CA and have 26 locations throughout the US, employ more than 1,000 people and growing.
- Our suite of products and services fall under one of three categories: solutions, services, or enablement.
- The markets we service include Cloud, Data Intelligence, Modern Infrastructure, and Security & Networking.
TEAMWORK - We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We “bring the weather” by demonstrating leadership, character, and passion.
STREET SMART - We are flexible and resilient in a changing environment. We get the bigger picture. We understand why our job matters to Trace3 and how to help grow the business.
JUICE - We are well-respected achievers who get things done and drives results. We lead without a title, empowering others and inspiring trust.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology? Come Join Us!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking to add an Account Executive to the team, focused on our SLED. We’re looking for you to come in with enjoyment for and expertise in relationship building. As the SLED Account Executive, you will prospect, develop, and close sales opportunities by using your strong understanding of how technology enables businesses to develop strategies and meet objectives. You will sell technology solutions in the areas of storage, security, virtualization, backup, networking, innovation, cloud and data intelligence to State, Local and Education accounts. Additionally, you will be involved in the complete sales cycle, including leading meetings to discuss key business and technology issues, assessing clients' needs, and recommending products and services.
You will need to live [anywhere] in Indiana as you'll be managing SLED accounts exclusively in Indiana. This role does allow you to work from home and attend in-person client meetings only on an as needed basis.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Drive business line revenue within assigned SLED territory; discover, prospect
- Qualify new opportunities as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within existing customer base
- Provide Trace3's "Total Customer Experience" throughout the entire engagement cycle to ensure client satisfaction.
- Represent Trace3 to the customer in all sales-related matters and understand the customer’s business, product requirements, and industry challenges
- Provide solutions, including transferring build and implementation to the delivery team, and remain engaged with the client as a "thought leader" for future opportunities
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Trace3's products, services, and partners
- Map accounts, develop high-level relationships, and form account strategies and business cases
- Provide Trace3's value proposition to a variety of technical and non-technical clients, including C-level executives, vice presidents and directors, and end users
- Develop long-term relationships with clients' key stakeholders and decision makers
- Understand and manage client expectations while simultaneously working closely with the Trace3 Team to ensure delivery
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3-5 years of sales experience within an enterprise technology environment
- Experience selling in the SLED segment
- Solid understanding of business environments and challenges of IT operations in an enterprise-level corporation
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Strong financial and business acumen with an understanding of a multifaceted business operation
- Effectively communicate and present on technical issues, training sessions, and demos to non-technical audiences and C-level executives
- Excellent time management skills, high level of organization, and ability to prioritize tasks effectively to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, and dynamic environment
- Strong active listening skills to understand user requests and needs, effectively deliver, and to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner.
- Ability to manage multiple and fluctuating priorities, and meet deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated self-starter who loves problem-solving and working directly with customers
- Ability to travel when needed
- Hold a valid driver’s license
IT’S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE:
- Experience in security, cloud, and or data intelligence sales strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Trace3 Perks: Quick Reference:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Total Wellness Program
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.