Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 850 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management team to identify and create winning sales strategies and new customer opportunities
- Communicate Trace3’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users
- Capture and process the customer information to build a robust proposed solution that addresses the requirements while considering the solution’s efficiency, flexibility, scalability, reliability, and availability
- Develop Bill of Material (BOM)/proposal and provide recommendations using manufacture tools
- Prepare and present external demos and training sessions with specific architecture focuses for clients
- Create and develop or provide the technical scope of Statement of Works (SOW)
- Providing accurate services Level of Effort scoping
- Actively participate in the solution configuration process with the Inside Sales Representative and ensure the software/hardware order is accurate and complete
- Provide pipeline tracking for all potential opportunities
- Provide Post-Sales technical solutions support when needed: participate in the installation of some of the solutions
- Recommend new technologies, best practices, and tools that support the growth of the business.
- Provide leadership and mentorship and technical direction for other engineers
Qualifications & Interests:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience with providing engineering services for organizations
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferred
- Highest level certifications within Architecture area
- An understanding of the environment and challenges of IT operations in the typical corporation
- Prior experience working for a VAR or Systems Integrator performing similar type duties
- Strong experience designing technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies
- Knowledge and familiarity of various engineering disciplines including Compute, Networking, Security, Data Storage, Backup Storage Solutions, Hyperconverged Solutions and Virtualization (VMware)
- Excellent presentation skills; able to comfortably communicate and present in front of C-Level Executives, VPs and Directors
- Strong understanding of how clients use technology to meet business objectives
- Familiarity with the local district markets
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work well with people from many different disciplines
- Ability to lead and mentor other engineers
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful
- Must have a firm grasp on the industry and anticipate trends and movements while balancing maturity and timing
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.